Acoustic Guitar Photos
Eastman makes some beautiful instruments, so let's post some acoustic guitar photos here!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Here are my two "40" guitars: E40OM and E40D.  Both are beginning to show a little more color, since this photo was taken in April 2017.

[Image: JPn3V5rh.jpg]
nobodeuno, Timelessdrifter, vashondan, AlanSam like this post
Eastman OM twinsies:
[Image: 6H25QV5h.jpg]

E20OM-SB and E40OM rosewood backs:
[Image: WFbTI8th.jpg]
AlanSam, nobodeuno, vashondan like this post
Was my first Eastman, April 2011.

[Image: mccMXc4.jpg]
Nice, Bert. Do you still have it? When I played an Eastman for the first time, I was looking at buying an AC422CE, which is similar (but with the cutaway and electronics). I do enjoy the warmth of Sitka spruce with Rosewood.
No, I didn't keep it. Coming off rosewood dreads was a crazy time for me trying to adapt to the smaller bodies and many experiments. Went through a bunch of Eastmans in the process and eventually came to grips with the fact that mahogany/J-style slope models (like E10SS) are my grail.

I've been thinking of selling my 2014 CFM 000-18 when it ever gets out of warranty repair and snagging another AC630 like my son's. day in the life
Hey Bert - my first Eastman was actually an AC312 that I purchased back in 2011. That was the guitar that started my Eastman passion. I simply could not believe the tone I was getting from a $450 dollar guitar. It blew my mind every time I played it. I think the Eastman combo of spruce and hog is a great one.
Tim, AC312 was a great guitar, I went back and forth a came home with the AC412. Four months later I sold it to make way for the E10SS.
--------------------------

AGM's 2013 Jumbo of the Year, Eastman AC630

This my son's jewel......... phenom guitar:

[Image: BE3q5uw.jpg]
Testing the new image posting feature...

[Image: P0mOLue.jpg]

This is one I wish I still owned - AC722CE!
nobodeuno and SasquatchLife like this post
Bert, I briefly played the AC630CE and recall it being so surprisingly bright and balanced for a Jumbo guitar (although, truthfully, I think that's the only Jumbo I've ever played). That's a flame maple body, right? Gorgeous!

Tim, how was the volume on that AC722CE? I heard (but never confirmed) that Englemann is better suited for finger-style players (and I'm def a strummer).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Eastman 2020 E8OM - Photos and Comments L-Man 6 1,770 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Posting photos Airborne 6 1,590 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: mouks
Thumbs Up NGD - E10OM-TC *photos* Madhat007 12 4,072 01-27-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AlanSam