Posting photos
I received a new e40 OM natural and would like to post photos but very tech challenged!

Can someone provide details on how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.
[Image: OGr60H3.jpg]

I've found the lower case "i" that is crudely circled in the attached file works well.
Yes, the "i" in the toolbar will upload a photo via IMGUR.  You don't have to do anything other than select the photo from your computer.  Likewise, there are icons in the toolbar to upload videos and other cool things.  Tim (Meathead) built a pretty cool site for us!

Also, pro tip: if the photos interfere with what you're typing, you can click on the "Source" button, and it will temporarily replace the photo with the code link for the photo.  Click it again, and the photo returns.
AlanSam likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
What do you think of this new 40 OM? The neck shoulder has a hazy/milky finish with evidence of a glossy finish left behind.

[Image: K9DZlok.jpg][Image: WT1KCIq.jpg]
I'd like to post some pictures of my guitar but using the "i" button, it seems like there is no way to change the size of the pics, the ones in portrait mode are zoomed in as they appear with the same width than the ones in landscape mode instead of fitting entirely in the screen. Did I miss something? I also tried to upload the pics to a hosting website and use the other button but I didn't have luck either. Seems like my only option would be to resize them in my computer before posting
Mouks, the photos will auto-size to fit the page, so you shouldn't have to do anything.  Tim (Meathead) is the technical expert, so maybe he can chime in.  You can always use paste in the code/link from your hosting site.

It should look something like this:
$$$ added to front and back of code, so it doesn't re-create the photo

[$$$img]https://i.imgur.com/K9DZlok.jpg[/img$$$]
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks, that was my problem, that the photos are auto-sized to the width of the forum, even if I downsize them before uploading. However I guess it may look different depending on devices/browsers and it is always possible to open a pic in a new tab so it fits in the screen
Pura Vida likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acoustic Guitar Photos Pura Vida 228 81,494 03-21-2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Timelessdrifter
  My Eastman 2020 E8OM - Photos and Comments L-Man 6 1,777 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
Thumbs Up NGD - E10OM-TC *photos* Madhat007 12 4,082 01-27-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AlanSam