Acoustic Guitar Photos
(09-26-2017, 07:57 PM)Meathead Wrote:  Scola - which Eastman model is this?  Looks like all mahogany model?  Very nice....

It's the ACGACE-2 all Sapele. All solid wood and you can get them for under $500.

(09-27-2017, 05:40 AM)Chapboogie Wrote: I really love those 3. The E10D in the middle is a monster and cool because it has white binding. That 630-BD is the prototype for that model and is gorgeous and the SS/V is a fun departure for me. I had to keep it. Especially after i put the Tortoloid long guard on it. I was told we will be getting the varnish models any day now. I already have 2 of the OO's pre sold.

Are you the Acoustic Shop guy? I was just looking for the E10SS/V and almost put myself on the wait list. But I really can't get anything now. So I'm glad they're nowhere to be found in the US for now. That may be my next guitar on my list though. Just wonder how similar in sound it is to the E20SS I already have. I like the look of it though.
Eastman E1SS-CLA-LTD
Northwood R70-000 2019
Martin D-18 2016
Eastman E20SS 2015
(09-27-2017, 07:38 AM)Scolaguitar Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 07:57 PM)Meathead Wrote:  Scola - which Eastman model is this?  Looks like all mahogany model?  Very nice....

It's the ACGACE-2 all Sapele. All solid wood and you can get them for under $500.

(09-27-2017, 05:40 AM)Chapboogie Wrote: I really love those 3. The E10D in the middle is a monster and cool because it has white binding. That 630-BD is the prototype for that model and is gorgeous and the SS/V is a fun departure for me. I had to keep it. Especially after i put the Tortoloid long guard on it. I was told we will be getting the varnish models any day now. I already have 2 of the OO's pre sold.

Are you the Acoustic Shop guy? I was just looking for the E10SS/V and almost put myself on the wait list. But I really can't get anything now. So I'm glad they're nowhere to be found in the US for now. That may be my next guitar on my list though. Just wonder how similar in sound it is to the E20SS I already have. I like the look of it though.

I am said guy. I love this guitar. Definitely different than the standard SS. A dryer older tone. We should have them in stock in the next couple weeks.

this is the most beautiful guitar I own. [Image: m8M5FpU.jpg][Image: uS813YO.jpg]
[email protected], nobodeuno, SasquatchLife like this post
Chapboogie ... that is incredible. Wow--- the flame on the back of that one!!
Stunning, chapboogie!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Gotta love that flame and that 'burst! And I know how nicely Eastman carves a back.
Eastman E10OM-LTD & E40OM-SB
nobodeuno likes this post

Attached Files

MrNobody, love both of those OMs!

A week without an Eastman photo?  Sorry, not gonna happen.  Here’s my E20D with me on vacation in beautiful Costa Rica with my daughter’s uke keeping it company in the LR.

[Image: FE1MSJeh.jpg]
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm new to Eastman as well. Much thanks to you guys for providing me with research during my search for an acoustic! Here is a pic from the reverb listing of my new e6om. I've played mostly electric for a while and this is my first acoustic. It has a Fishman matrix installed as well. I'll post some photos when it comes in!

[Image: usebtecsfkbulanhvbb2.jpg]
Welcome to the EGF forum!  Nice looking E6OM.  I'm sure you're going to love it.

And thanks, as well, for resurrecting this thread.  We can always use more Eastman photos!   Cool
gl, welcome to the forum, E6OM is very popular among EGF players, thanks for bringing this thread back to life.

In the early days of Eastman on the various fora, many uneducated generalities were made about Eastman's lasting value, 'they will fall apart in a couple years' would be typical.... not mentioning 2yr old Martins needing neck resets.

I bought this 2006 AR805ce three months ago, it is 12yrs old and better than new, love it.  bert

[Image: HMhBmPT.jpg]
[Image: gEONnIq.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Eastman 2020 E8OM - Photos and Comments L-Man 6 1,770 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Posting photos Airborne 6 1,593 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: mouks
Thumbs Up NGD - E10OM-TC *photos* Madhat007 12 4,072 01-27-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AlanSam