Acoustic Guitar Photos
Great pics everyone! This is my first post, been meaning to register for a while.
Here is my lefty E20D Sunburst with custom Mother of Pearl inlays. Jerry's Lefty Guitars out of Florida custom ordered a few. Mine is from 2012 and like all of yours, an amazing instrument. Cheers.
nobodeuno likes this post

Attached Files

Welcome to the EGF, Mitcher.  Look at that southpaw dread!
Welcome to EGF, Mitcher!  I think you have a rare Eastman... Southpaw with the block inlays on the fretboard!  Looks great.  Welcome aboard.
This is an Eastman E20-OO which I once had. It had to find a new home because I couldn't get used to its wide (to me) nut width, plus to fund for a new E40-OM (which I'm still waiting for). It was such a beautiful looking, even sweeter sounding guitar. Besides the nut width, everything was perfect to me.  

[Image: zungjgyv7gmqwbzq0lez.jpg]

[Image: tqsymqoktfnduleahgxi.jpg]

[Image: r6uzoevkdeswr0einamo.jpg]

[Image: rsa5vd1l54u16xfw7fsp.jpg]

Slotted headstock w/ upgraded Golden Age tuning machines. They worked great, much better than the stock Pings.
SneakyDeaky likes this post
Eastman E40OM (2018)
Martin 000-21 1943 Reissue (2016)
Martin Backpacker (IDK)
Cordoba C5-CE (IDC-I don't care ;P)
Welcome to the forum mitcher16, that E20D is extra special, love it.

jimmy0414, don't feel bad about the E20-OO, I did the same thing with mine, the mild V shaped neck I liked but the nut width threw me a Greg Maddox curve ball (old Braves fan here).  Hurry up E40-OM.  bert
thanks all for the welcome. Some sweet looking guitars in this thread as well as great information from all of you in this forum.

Bert, if I recall correctly I may have seen some of your guitars from the older Eastman forum. Do you have the cherry burst E10SS? If so I love that guitar. I would love a E10SS Vintage finish but being a lefty I would probably have to custom order it.
Cheers.
mitcher16, I had six great years with the E10SS cherryburst prototype, traded it to a friend a few months ago.  I got a fab deal on a 2001 Santa Cruz VJ a couple years ago and the E10SS play time went way down.  The VJ is the sweetest dread style guitar I have ever had the privilege to own.

That said, the Varnish E10SS is one fantastic guitar.  Eastman made a number of subtle improvements to the SS models since the first ones in 2011, all good.  bert
I changed strings on my E10D and E20D, so it was a good opportunity to take some new photos too.

[Image: OJ8gA2th.jpg]

[Image: TNVSHFjh.jpg]

2016 E10D:

[Image: tMCBleDh.jpg]

[Image: fGPuT97h.jpg]

2017 E20D:

[Image: Y9kQSEIh.jpg]

[Image: Np1DiNGh.jpg]
nobodeuno likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Looking good!  The pickguard on the right - is that from the same place you've been ordering?  I like the style..
No, the guard on the right was ordered from chapboogie’s store, The Acoustic Shop. It’s a tortoloid guard, and he has a guy who makes them for his shop. I like it b/c it’s different than the celluloid guards that Taylor at Holter Pickguards (he did all three of my “40” series guitars), and the brown and yellow compliment the top and ebony bridge (which has a lovely brown ripple pattern).

The guard on the left came with the E10D, when I purchased it used (my UPS guitar!), but it was also an upgrade from the stock Eastman guards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Eastman 2020 E8OM - Photos and Comments L-Man 6 1,770 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Posting photos Airborne 6 1,591 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: mouks
Thumbs Up NGD - E10OM-TC *photos* Madhat007 12 4,072 01-27-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AlanSam