Acoustic Guitar Photos
Pluteus, that's some impressive cataloging.

Alan, not sure.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks, Pura - quarantine is getting the better of me! Ha ha

Alan, I've looked into the AC508M before and I think its the same size as the recent AC108CE-LTD (minus the cutaway) (or the older AC508, AC608, AC708).  I've tried out the 108 before and it is a little narrower in the upper bout than the OMs from Eastman.  The rest of the dimensions are pretty comparable.
Thanks Pluteus!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I just changed the strings and bridge pins on my 2016 E10D, so it gave me an opportunity to take some new photos, both inside and out.  Some may recall, this is the infamous guitar that was shipped from WI to CA via UPS without any box or packaging --- just shipping labels on the case!

[Image: 9Tm69BL.jpg]

[Image: tJZzaDB.jpg]

[Image: wCBwZPQ.jpg]

[Image: yznO2xl.jpg]

[Image: yHgtjuo.jpg]

[Image: 5JYYAij.jpg]

[Image: 4m2QyXo.jpg]

[Image: vISxhU9.jpg]
AlanSam and sleigh like this post
Here is my new E8OM. Arrived three days ago. Robust, dynamic and full sounding. Great neck shape, super smooth ebony fretboard. Sounds, feels and plays great. My first smaller body / short scale guitar. Love it. One thing though, she is a bit on the heavy side. No issue really.

In the pics my current trio: Faith Saturn Higloss (Engleman/RW 2014), Eastman E8OM (Sitka/RW 2019), Tokai springy sound ST60 (1982)

Cheers
Michel
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post

Attached Files

„I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things“ Tom Waits
Looking good, Mitch.  I think some of the weight is driven by the full Mahogany necks.
Nice guitars Mitch! Good looking Faith - I've been weighing up their guitars for a while.

Great photos PV - I find interior pics fascinating.
Pura Vida likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Mitch -- nice-looking instruments. I almost pulled the trigger on a Faith guitar a few years back that came available here; they sound good to me.

PV -- like Sam, I love the interior photos! Very cathedral-like and somehow soothing.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Stephen, it's funny b/c a few years ago, I had an interior photo saved from another forum.  I showed it to people at work, asking them what it was...  the responses varied, but generally, "some kind of room" was the top response.  When I would tell them it's the inside of a guitar, they'd be amazed it was an instrument and not some Frank Lloyd Wright home.
sleigh likes this post
(05-09-2020, 06:40 AM)Mitch Wrote: ... my new E8OM... One thing though, she is a bit on the heavy side. No issue really... 

Heaviness is not an issue for me, either.
My E20-OM feels like a boat anchor for its size. It weighs 4 lbs 13 oz.
My much larger 1969 Martin D-35 weighs only 5 lbs 2 oz. 
Yet, the E20-OM sounds very similar to the old Martin in the special high quality of sound.
Which is why, in my old age downsizing, the Martin is the one being sold.
2018 Eastman E20OM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Eastman 2020 E8OM - Photos and Comments L-Man 6 1,770 09-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Posting photos Airborne 6 1,592 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: mouks
Thumbs Up NGD - E10OM-TC *photos* Madhat007 12 4,072 01-27-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AlanSam