Introduce yourself!
Thanks Meathead---- I saw the new (summer 2018) aged nitro Goldtop and winced--- it had me thinking maybe I should just strictly play acoustic again to lessen expensive G.A.S. Actually wrote them an email about when they're coming to north Cali so I could try one.Ah well--- there are worse ways to spend time and money than having fun playing guitar. Thanks for the welcome---
Anderson
Hey guys,
My name is Adam and I’m an Eastman fan. I’ve owned a number of dreadnought acoustics, and some mandolins, and I’m now loving the SB59/V! I just ordered a burst one. I found Eastman while working for a retailer. Been a fan ever since. I’m a bluegrass musician, and I play some electric music on occasion.
Thrilled to be here!
Adam
Welcome Adam!
(04-22-2018, 08:50 PM)Mcintosh Wrote: Hey guys,
My name is Adam and I’m an Eastman fan. I’ve owned a number of dreadnought acoustics, and some mandolins, and I’m now loving the SB59/V! I just ordered a burst one. I found Eastman while working for a retailer. Been a fan ever since. I’m a bluegrass musician, and I play some electric music on occasion.
Thrilled to be here!
Adam

Hey Adam - glad you found us here at EGF, welcome to the forum!  Congrats on the SB59 as well... I hope to own one sometime soon.
Hello all, my name is Stevie Frame, I live just outside Edinburgh Scotland, I bought my E8D a few months ago from GuitarGuitar in Edinburgh, I went in not sure which guitar I was going to buy and tried a few from some of the bigger makers, I liked the J45 and the D18 too, but I thought that the E8D sounded just as good as both of them, different but not any better or worse, I liked all three so in the end the price was the deciding factor.

Jackson Browne, Tom Petty, Mary Chapin Carpenter are  probably my main Influences, although everything from ELO to Johnny Cash get a listen to.
Welcome, Stevie. Love those Eastman dreads!
Thanks, they seem to have sold out in the UK. I think that says how much people like them!
Stevie - welcome again to EGF, glad you found us!
My name is Ron Peterson, and I am a fan of Eastmans; I have owned
five of them. I am a retired guy and live in Erwin, TN which is just
over the mountains from Asheville. 

Ron
(04-22-2018, 08:50 PM)Mcintosh Wrote: Hey guys,
Thrilled to be here!
Adam
Adam is amazingly talented on guitar and mandolin. Check out his demo videos for The Mandolin Store. 

(06-29-2018, 02:45 PM)ronsongz Wrote: My name is Ron Peterson, and I am a fan of Eastmans; I have owned
five of them. I am a retired guy and live in Erwin, TN which is just
over the mountains from Asheville. 

Ron

Ron it is great to see you over here on the EGF. I always enjoyed your posts on the UBGF.
'00 Martin HD28LSV ~ '04 Martin D18GE ~ '22 Burkett J45

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow myself to introduce...myself 3DayPhunk 7 2,143 01-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Wildfield