String Prices & Deals
As promised, the Strings & Beyond 20% off sale is available through tomorrow.  Sales Code = CM20.  It's the best time of the year to stock up on strings from them.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I just ordered a TON of strings.  I calculated out a year supply (cross-referencing the guitars to strings and their normal longevity), but I'm going to try out the GHS VB Bluegrass on my Mahogany and Sapele guitars, so it's probably more than a year's supply.  GHS individually seals their strings, so I have no doubt they'll keep throughout 2020.
For acoustic and mandolin it's Straight Up Strings. For electric it's normally Strings By Mail. I have to order a few singles for my E B G in my preferred heavier gauges that aren't in sets. Custom electric for my likes are 12-14-18to20-28-38-49 for whatever that matters ha altho D'Addario Half Round EHR370 are close
Just got an email that Strings & Beyond has a flash sale discount today on D'Addario XS PB strings ($3 off the listed price, though you can't see the discount until the strings are in your cart.) I picked up some...
Pura Vida likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Nice.  I'm hoping we see a few more deals, as the holiday season approaches.  My fingers are crossed for the S&B Cyber Monday sale, which I've used to stock up each of the last few years.
sleigh likes this post
Musician's Friend Black Friday sale D'Addario EJ16 12 pack $39.99
vashondan and Pura Vida like this post
Wow, that's a good price.  just bought a 3 pack on Amazon.  Hmmm?
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
(11-25-2021, 06:46 AM)Roy Wrote: Musician's Friend Black Friday sale D'Addario EJ16 12 pack $39.99

Ordered from MF and turned some friends on to the deal.

Guitar Center has the same deal.

Thanks!
(11-15-2021, 07:16 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Nice.  I'm hoping we see a few more deals, as the holiday season approaches.  My fingers are crossed for the S&B Cyber Monday sale, which I've used to stock up each of the last few years.

Looks like 15% off on CM, based on the S&B website.

CJ
Wow that was a great price it’s not offered today. Bummer
Rrpruett

Eastmans: E40-OM, AC622-CE, E100-LTD, E1P LTD CLA.
Other Acoustics: Martin 1957 0-18, Fender Acoustasonic,
Electrics: 87 Kramer Pacer custom, Fender Telecaster, PRS JM silver sky, PRS Zach Myers, Jam stick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Friday Deals SasquatchLife 7 2,650 11-02-2020, 05:59 AM
Last Post: gustavowoltmann
  BF / CM Deals Pura Vida 0 940 11-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  String Prices Pura Vida 0 914 11-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida