Black Friday Deals
Hey there,

I'm wanting to buy a new guitar here soon, but was wondering if I am better off waiting for Black Friday deals? Do you guys typically see much better deals for Black Friday? I remember seeing some great discounts on Reverb during 4th of July and labor day

Cheers,

Jordan
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
You're unlikely going to get any discounts on a new Eastman guitar beyond what an online dealer is already willing to offer.  Some bigger retailers carry other brands that are priced more promotionally, so they can offer a sale or event price.  So, if you're shopping for a guitar that's offered at GC, MF, etc., then you might want to wait for that promo coupon.

Not sure about used guitars.  Reverb encourages sellers to offer additional discounts all the time, but I think the prices are inflated to allow for that, so I'm not sure you're getting a used guitar for any price lower than it's willing to be sold for.
SasquatchLife likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Hi, SasquatchLife 
it's up to you .sometimes the too-good-to-be-true Black Friday prices really are too good to be true. In recent years, it's grown popular for retailers to advertise sales — particularly on social media, without mentioning a specific brand.
Some of these items may be produced just for Black Friday sales, and the quality , and whether you're actually getting a discount , are both questionable.
If you're drawn in by a low price without paying attention to the brand, you may not get the quality you expect.
Gustavo Woltmann : UK based rock band guitarist 

(10-27-2020, 12:19 AM)gustavowoltmann Wrote: Hi, SasquatchLife 
it's up to you .sometimes the too-good-to-be-true Black Friday prices really are too good to be true. In recent years, it's grown popular for retailers to advertise sales — particularly on social media, without mentioning a specific brand.
Some of these items may be produced just for Black Friday sales, and the quality , and whether you're actually getting a discount , are both questionable.
If you're drawn in by a low price without paying attention to the brand, you may not get the quality you expect.

Good to know, thank you. Yeah, I've been so obsessed with looking at guitars lately that I have a pretty good idea of what is under or over priced. Hopefully I don't get bamboozled if I buy something.

I just hope there are some decent deals on some Eastman models. There were some really low priced E20D and E10D on Reverb during the Labor Day Sale.
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
Alot of our Eastman dealers are small businesses and do have discounts on Small Business Saturday. I got a great deal 3 years ago on my first Eastman.
Duke
(10-27-2020, 04:17 PM)DukeS Wrote: Alot of our Eastman dealers are small businesses and do have discounts on Small Business Saturday. I got a great deal 3 years ago on my first Eastman.
Duke

Nice, I'll have to remember that. What was your first Eastman?
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
My first Eastman was the E10ss/v, I bought it from the Acoustic Shoppe. Super guitar but the neck gave me problems, the basic chords, bar chords very comfortable. I sold it to a local performer here in San Jose a couple years ago and he is very happy. I really loved the tone and vibe of the E10ss/v, I am getting older now and need comfort especially at work where I am being evaluated, alot.
Duke
Thanks "SasquatchLife" for you sweet complements.
Technically speaking, Black Friday starts at 12:01 a.m. local time for online retailers. However, Black Friday sales start whenever each retailer decides their sales will go live.
Gustavo Woltmann : UK based rock band guitarist 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shameless Self-Promotion: BAND CAMP FIRST FRIDAY SALE sleigh 2 957 09-01-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: sleigh
  String Prices & Deals Pura Vida 97 42,430 05-31-2023, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Charlieb
  BF / CM Deals Pura Vida 0 942 11-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida