String Prices & Deals
FYI - received an email today from Strings and Beyond. I am not currently using D'Addario but for those that are - buy 1 get 1 - seems to be coated strings only

1. Add 2 Sets (or more) of D'Addario EXP Strings to your cart - OK to mix & match
2. Click "Checkout" to advance to the shopping cart page
3. The shopping cart will automatically apply a 50% discount (equal or lesser value)
Pura Vida likes this post
Strings & Beyond:  extra 20% off GHS Americana strings.  Regular price is $7.39, so the sale price is about $6/set.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Target is selling strings online thru a third party seller. I brought a set of Thomastik BB112 Light Jazz BeBop Guitar Strings for $21.84 after Target Red Card discount,

https://www.target.com/c/guitar-accessor...yvwn?Nao=0
Eastman T49V
Heritage H-575 Standard
Taylor 210e
Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 8"
Quilter Labs Tone Block 202

I didn't realize that Target even offered guitar strings or accessories.  I just checked S&B, and their price is $21.99 for the same BB112 strings.  Keep an eye out for their 10% off (and around the holidays, when they offer 20% off).  I stocked up on my GHS earlier this years on a 20% off sale.
I was shocked when I was searching for Thomastik string prices and Target came up in the search. Chicago music Exchange still has them for $24.95, I'll see how they are when they arrive.
Eastman T49V
Heritage H-575 Standard
Taylor 210e
Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 8"
Quilter Labs Tone Block 202

After reading Tom's post about Straight Up Strings, I've ordered a set of 12s. They'll be here in a day or so, installing them on my E20 OM.
Been running Santa Cruz on a Guild 120, luvin' the sound. Curious about Straight Up, will post a review.
Received an email that Strings and Beyond is running a 15% off sale with the usual free shipping for orders above $35. Some restrictions apply. Use promo code FALL15.

I thought they may run a 20% sale closer to the Holidays but it may be a different site.
Tom, I believe they did run a 20% off promo last holiday season, but that’s no guarantee they’ll run it this year (although I hope they do). I’m waiting for another 20% off for GHS, so I can stock up and rebalance my string inventory.
I've been getting this , seems like a good deal with free shipping ,is it? Any other recommendation[Image: QinXV3h.png]
Anyone here of anything yet on string deals? I could use a restock. I am using both GHS Vintage Bronze and DR Rares. Thanks in advance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Friday Deals SasquatchLife 7 2,651 11-02-2020, 05:59 AM
Last Post: gustavowoltmann
  BF / CM Deals Pura Vida 0 940 11-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  String Prices Pura Vida 0 914 11-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida