FS E6OM $500 + Shipping (price drop) SOLD
This was my first venture into Eastman land and most of you know that I went on to buy an E8om-tc and a E20om-tc.  I've learned a couple of things about me.  I like the Adi top on the 20 and rosewood b/s on the 8 & 20.  I'm now looking to buy either an E10 OO  or E10OM.  The former is my first choice.  So, something has to go. 

For members here I'd be willing to make an adjustment to the price depending on shipping estimates if cross country.  For those who might not know I bought this 2 months ago and it's gotten less and less playing time since purchasing the other two. 

[Image: 5T6C2kr.jpg][Image: eflhYTt.jpg]
Pura Vida, Zissou Intern, sagebrush tom like this post
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Nice looking E6 OM! My Aussie and I just got back from a walk in the sagebrush covered open space next to my home and just picked my E10 00. Dan if you haven't played one yet, just a heads up the neck is very chunky with wide string spacing. It is my favorite neck shape of all my guitars as it works so well with my style of playing and the tone isn't bad either! GLWS.
vashondan, Pura Vida, Zissou Intern like this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
(05-26-2021, 08:49 AM)sagebrush tom Wrote: Nice looking E6 OM! My Aussie and I just got back from a walk in the sagebrush covered open space next to my home and just picked my E10 00. Dan if you haven't played one yet, just a heads up the neck is very chunky with wide string spacing. It is my favorite neck shape of all my guitars as it works so well with my style of playing and the tone isn't bad either! GLWS.

Thanks.  So it's wider than the OM neck?  I had some interest in the SS but understand that it's narrow?  How do these compare to your Martins?
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Both my Martin's have Modified Low Oval necks (MLO) which are much slimmer than the E10 00 with my 15 series having the slimmest shaped neck, the 00-18 neck has a little more meat on it, my E20 OM has a fuller shaped neck, different but both necks work for me. Don't have much experience on the 00/SS models but from memory yes they are slimmer & narrower.

If you're entertaining the idea of looking at the 00-18, it's a great little guitar on it's own, 14 fret, sitka top, genuine mahogany b & s, same string spacing as your OM's, very comfy (as all 00's are)
and that great Martin tone you get in their standard model line. And a little more expensive....
vashondan likes this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
(05-26-2021, 12:11 PM)sagebrush tom Wrote: Both my Martin's have Modified Low Oval necks (MLO) which are much slimmer than the E10 00 with my 15 series having the slimmest shaped neck, the 00-18 neck has a little more meat on it, my E20 OM has a fuller shaped neck, different but both necks work for me. Don't have much experience on the 00/SS models but from memory yes they are slimmer & narrower.

If you're entertaining the idea of looking at the 00-18, it's a great little guitar on it's own, 14 fret, sitka top, genuine mahogany b & s, same string spacing as your OM's, very comfy (as all 00's are)
and that great Martin tone you get in their standard model line. And a little more expensive....

We'll see where this takes me.  My first choices would be the 00-18 or E10 OO and money will be an issue but I've always wanted to own a Martin and that one stands out for me.
sagebrush tom likes this post
D18 

Joni Mitchell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E20SSv VG+ condition Price drop - $sold w/shipping TomC 8 928 05-08-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: TomC
  Bourgeois Touchstone Vintage D Exc Condition $sold new lower price TomC 14 3,700 08-16-2023, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Winfielder
  FS E8OM-TC (Alpine Spruce Top) $900 + Shipping (SOLD) vashondan 19 3,722 06-20-2021, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida