FS E8OM-TC (Alpine Spruce Top) $900 + Shipping (SOLD)
Most of you know I purchased this late April and I've ruminated over whether to keep it or not.  My E20OM-TC and E10OM SB have both grabbed me and I'm not playing this.  Looking to seed the purchase of another different guitar. Something more unique to the collection

Depending on location am willing to negotiate final price based on shipping cost.  

[Image: hxtxl9g.jpg][Image: IHjhmpf.jpg][Image: NOmgaa7.jpg]
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
This one is Alpine spruce?  Wow!  How does the tone compare to the E20OM-TC ?
vashondan likes this post
2020 Eastman E10SS/V; 2020 Eastman E2D; 2020 Yamaha FS830; 2021 Farida OT-22W; 2022 Alvarez MD60BG; 2022 AC630 SB; 2023 Eastman AC622CE
(06-15-2021, 08:49 AM)Shishigashira Wrote: This one is Alpine spruce?  Wow!  How does the tone compare to the E20OM-TC ?

Always hard for me to describe but what I experience from the E20 is a bit of bite and a lot more projection. The E8 is smoother and more subtle.
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Best of luck Dan.  These are incredible guitars, so whoever gets it is getting a gem!
Treenewt,

2018 Larrivee OM-03
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2019 Eastman E2D-CD

The Wading Pool 

(06-15-2021, 11:04 AM)Treenewt Wrote: Best of luck Dan.  These are incredible guitars, so whoever gets it is getting a gem!

Yeah, I know but the heart has to go where the heart needs to go. Or something like that!
D18 

Joni Mitchell
If it was a dread, we'd be putting it in a box, bound for NorCal.  I hope someone else jumps on this quickly (before I do something crazy, ha!).
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(06-15-2021, 12:58 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: If it was a dread, we'd be putting it in a box, bound for NorCal.  I hope someone else jumps on this quickly (before I do something crazy, ha!).

You need more dreads?
Pura Vida and sleigh like this post
D18 

Joni Mitchell
Dan, just one more.  Hahahaha!

Actually, if I got an E8D-TC (Alpine), I'd probably sell my E8D (Sitka).  And if I was in a position, where I had to pare down my collection, the keepers would be an E40D, E6D-TC (Alpine), AC630-BD, E40OM, and E10OM.  I'd also have a couple of Hercules racks and stands for sale, as well.  Smile
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(06-15-2021, 03:03 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Dan, just one more.  Hahahaha!

Actually, if I got an E8D-TC (Alpine), I'd probably sell my E8D (Sitka).  And if I was in a position, where I had to pare down my collection, the keepers would be an E40D, E6D-TC (Alpine), AC630-BD, E40OM, and E10OM.  I'd also have a couple of Hercules racks and stands for sale, as well.  Smile

Good to have a plan Big Grin   Put me down for a Hercules!
Pura Vida likes this post
D18 

Joni Mitchell
'... if I was in a position, where I had to pare down my collection ...' - Brian, It will be a sad day indeed when you decide to break up your concept shop collection. I feel like we are all somehow curators of it.
vashondan, TomC, sleigh, Pura Vida, SasquatchLife like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E20SSv VG+ condition Price drop - $sold w/shipping TomC 8 924 05-08-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: TomC
  Eastman E8D-TC Acoustic Guitar / Natural Swiss Alpine Spruce Thermal Top w/HS Case Sjm1580 1 1,161 04-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: SasquatchLife
  E6D-TC Alpine KEPT and E6OM-TC Alpine TRADED TomC 18 3,522 10-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TomC