Ebony or bone bridge pins?
Love my E10-SS with ebony pins, wondering what ya'll think the audio difference would be (other than color) if I switched them to bone?
2021 Eastman E10SS (Mahogany/Adirondack spruce)
2023 Eastman AC522CE-GB (Mahogany/European Spruce) 
I always replace ebony with bone in order to gain back the bit of high-end overtones that wood absorbs and bone does not. I am not one to say that changes in bridge pins will revoice a guitar in major ways, but I perceive small differences and do find that the sum total of such differences can have an audible effect, so bridge pins, saddle, and nut all get my attention.  More important than material, though, is fit, and most players do not even know howe to ensure that their pins fir right. If you can't achieve great fit with your replacements, stick with the stock pins.
I'm largely a Collings player, but love my two Eastmans (E20-P and E40-00) and I ALWAYS replace ebony pins with bone because ...they look prettier!
I know that others may believe differently, but since the pins are behind the saddle, if the new pins don't represent enough of a difference to impact the overall mass of the bridge, I don't believe they make a difference (beyond appearances).  I'm fine with Ebony, Ivoroid, whatever it comes with.  I have replaced a couple of basic black Ebony pins with Abalone dot pins (just for aesthetics).
sleigh likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I replaced the ebony on my E40OM with snakewood for aesthetics. I recently replaced those with a set a set of Fossilized Mammoth Ivory. Restrung with a new set of GHS PB lights. The heavens opened. The angels sang.

To be honest - the trebles might ring out a little clearer/brighter. Maybe a little more sustain. I can’t really say the are completely worth the cost but they sure look nice.
Zissou Intern, Pura Vida, sleigh like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Maybe it's just my lack of hearing acuity after decades of playing in a rock band, but I've never found that changing the bridge pins makes much difference in the sound of a guitar.
Pura Vida likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Just found this article online on the "Acoustic Guitar", from their March/April Issue: 

Can Bridge Pins Enhance Your Acoustic Guitar’s Tone? | Acoustic Guitar
AlanSam, sleigh, Pura Vida like this post
Mitch, that's a good article and explains the impact on the bridge mass well.  Thx for sharing!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks for sharing, Mitch!

That is the  most comprehensive and objective article that I have ever read on the subject.  My biggest takeaway is that if changing the bridge pins for aesthetic reasons, one has to be sure that the new bridge pins, at a minimum, aren't diminishing preferred characteristics of the guitar.

Rod
Interesting article, Mitch, and thanks for sharing it. Though if I went to bone pins (or whatever), it'd be for looks rather than sound.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ebony strap button? kruto 8 1,933 06-15-2023, 12:17 PM
Last Post: REHII
  Eastman AC422CE Tusq Bridge Pins vs. Ebony or Plain Wood - Any Preference? tinnitus 3 2,066 06-06-2023, 05:12 AM
Last Post: pL9577
  Slotted or unslotted bridge pins cfranchi 23 7,614 01-06-2023, 07:48 PM
Last Post: DonO