Eastman AC922CE
Congrats on the guitar, Slanno! May she give you much musical pleasure over the years!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Mine is arriving today. I’ll post pics once it gets here
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
The quote about it being a discontinued model were from a dealer, Penny Lane Emporium.  I just repeated what I read at that time.  

Re: mennace's question above, I don't know how many were made or if they will continue making them.  The initial discussion (see beginning of the thread) was that five made it into the U.S.  LA Guitar Sales got one, Penny Lane and (I think) Blues Angel got one each... not sure who got the others.

There is a page for this model, but it's not accessible via Eastman's main page.  In other words, if you click on Acoustic guitars, then Grand Auditorium size, and then AC series, the AC922 is not listed in the models list.  But who knows with Eastman?
https://www.eastmanguitars.com/acoustic_...auditorium

My guess is that this was a limited run, and that run is complete.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
As you say PV - you never know with Eastman. Anybody who is serious about owning one would lose nothing by asking. If they did it would likely be a long lead time and very expensive - bit like ordering an AC630.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Off topic: do you still own your AC630-BD?  What do you like / not like?  You can PM me or reply via another thread, so we don't hijack this one.  Smile
Came in today. !!

Mine came in today. The two sound holes are great
TomC, Pura Vida, Northerman like this post

Attached Files

Yes - a beauty!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Beautiful guitar, congrats! How does it compare to the AC822 you are selling?
the second hole is a plus. they both are similar in sound  but the second hole allows makes it louder!  but if you want buy  the 822.............i would say the 822 is MUCH  better . and i think i look cooler when playing the 922 !
(01-29-2021, 12:36 PM)mennace Wrote: Came in today. !!

Mine came in today. The two sound holes are great 

Congrats!  Those inlays are a work of art.  Please post a more detailed review, once you've spent some time with your new guitar.  Cheers!