Eastman AC922CE
Beautiful!  And I'm a little jealous of the case too, LOL.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(10-23-2019, 12:47 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Beautiful!  And I'm a little jealous of the case too, LOL.

I agree with you about the guitar, and the case !
Pura Vida likes this post
I’m a newbie to the forum and this is my first post here.  I’m joining the Eastman owners ranks soon, having bought a 922ce sight unseen.  To be honest, I’m worried it’s a little too blingy for my liking but I was intrigued by a number of features, particularly the soundport and the Anthem pick up system. I saw they were adding soundport to most of the new AC line but when I contacted Eastman they said that production was delayed as it was impacted by caronavirus shutdowns. So I jumped at a discounted 922ce online. 

So I’m now in that anticipation and excitement stage, waiting for it to arrive.  It should arrive within a week.
Santa Cruz OM/PW
Larrivee OM5 all Mahogony
Larrivee L-03
Gibson 335
(03-17-2020, 07:52 PM)Slanno Wrote: I’m a newbie to the forum and this is my first post here.  I’m joining the Eastman owners ranks soon, having bought a 922ce sight unseen.  To be honest, I’m worried it’s a little too blingy for my liking but I was intrigued by a number of features, particularly the soundport and the Anthem pick up system. I saw they were adding soundport to most of the new AC line but when I contacted Eastman they said that production was delayed as it was impacted by caronavirus shutdowns. So I jumped at a discounted 922ce online. 

So I’m now in that anticipation and excitement stage, waiting for it to arrive.  It should arrive within a week.

Welcome! I have one, and it's great. I bought it for the bling. I love abalone. It is as natural as wood.
Pura Vida likes this post
Eastman AC630-BD (2019)
Gibson J-45 Standard (2013)
Gibson L-00 (1935)
Martin D-41 Ambertone (2019)
Martin D-18 (2019)
Martin 000-15m Streetmaster (2020)
Taylor GS Mini-e Koa (2019)
Welcome, Slanno!  Hope you enjoy your AC922CE -- and our forum.
Thanks.  I will post some pics after it arrives.
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
Santa Cruz OM/PW
Larrivee L-03
Gibson 335
So my AC922ce arrived and I am really enjoying it. Like Meathead, I love the soundhole. It is actually the guitar that was at LA Guitar Sales that Ted mentioned above. 

Here’s a few pix.
Pura Vida and sleigh like this post

Attached Files
.jpeg
File size: 70.58 KB
Downloads: 76
.jpeg
File size: 62.35 KB
Downloads: 67
.jpeg
File size: 86.45 KB
Downloads: 97

Santa Cruz OM/PW
Larrivee L-03
Gibson 335
Congrats, Slanno!  Looks great.  Please post more details (maybe a separate NGD thread) once you've had some time with this rare guitar.
(04-10-2020, 12:02 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Congrats, Slanno!  Looks great.  Please post more details (maybe a separate NGD thread) once you've had some time with this rare guitar.

do you know how many of these are made? Are they going to continue making them?
Thank you for this thread. I lusted after this model for quite some time before I finally saved up enough to buy one, sight unseen, in late June last year. It needed a good setup when I got it (suited to my needs), but has been a great addition to my family. So, congrats to you (both of us) on these very fine guitars.

I'll be curious to see what strings you try. I've used D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel since I had it set up. They feel pretty good and sound fine to my poor hearing, but I may try something else for the next change. Just, well, for a change.
AlanSam likes this post