The new T486B arrived
(04-13-2019, 08:00 AM)Meathead Wrote: Just WOW. Look at that flame!

I know, I really did not know it would be that beautiful when I bought in on line.

The beauty does present a minor problem for me. I carry it around and hold it like it is some fragile crystal, not at all how I treat my Strat and Tele that both have many a battle wound.

It is a rather nice problem to have.
Meathead, AlanSam, Pura Vida like this post
(04-09-2019, 08:16 PM)Rad Wrote: some pics

Oh lawdy lawd, that looks really good! You bought a great guitar!
Love that flame!

My first Eastman was a T486B-SB. I've had it a couple years now and still really like it
(04-13-2019, 01:51 PM)Rens Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 08:16 PM)Rad Wrote: some pics

Oh lawdy lawd, that looks really good! You bought a great guitar!

Thanks

This Eastman has really made me a fan of their guitars. I have been considering a Gibson Les Paul but now I think I will go try the Eastman version first.
Rad, Eastman's solid body LP style guitars are the real deal.  I predict another Eastman electric in your future!
Rad likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Sorry this is late, but your guitar is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you're enjoying it! Smile

JC
Rad likes this post
I don't think a 335 style guitar could like any better then that , executed beautifully!
Great looking guitar, well done, you must be pleased and no doubt will like it more the longer you have it.  

I notice you have the Blues Cube too, what do you think of yours?  

I have the Blues Cube Stage, which I bought for smaller gigs and practicing but it is my go to amp for pretty much everything now.  I also have a 1980's Dean Markley CD60 tube amp, which is a great amp but feeling a little neglected at the moment.
I grew tired of my Blues Jr. and went on a amp hunt a couple years ago. Sweetwater was great, I tried a few different ones never liking them and returning them without even being charged shipping. Then I tried the Blues Cube Stage and it was a keeper.

Well made, light weight, great tones and even good looking. I have a Fender Princeton Reverb I also love and I’m heading up to a Gretsch guitar get together in the Sierras this weekend and the Cube goes with me with my Gretsch guitars and the Fender stays home for no other reason than the Cube travels so much better than the Fender tube amp.
Lukew likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T486B-SB Bigsby Tuning Issue Jstay0 1 122 04-10-2024, 06:11 AM
Last Post: sleigh
  T486B New Guitar But Electronics Intermittent roycarver2706 4 1,189 02-13-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: DonHess
  t486b new tuners twistedjimmy 16 3,634 01-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Last Post: amsmarle