Taking A Break
Hey gang,

I'm taking a break from the forums for a bit.  I may pop in and out, but if you don't see me here as much, don't worry... and I'll be back on at a later point.

Keep playing!
sleigh, Zissou Intern, Guzzi Fan, AlanSam, Shishigashira, Meathead, DukeS like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I hope all is well in your life, Brian. I look forward to touching base with you down the road.
I noticed your lower profile and was going to message you to see how you are. Don't be away too long!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Hope all is well with you, Brian. Come back soon!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Your contributions will be missed. Hope all is well. Looking forward to your return.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Brian, hope all is well. Stay safe and healthy.

Don
2023 Martin D-41 
2023 Martin Custom Shop HD-28 GE
2023 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 VTS
2021 Martin D-35
2023 Gibson J45

Thanks, all.  Appreciate the kind words.  Got some personal stuff to take care of, so no time for the forums until I can sort them out.   I'll drop by when I can.
Zissou Intern, TomC, Meathead, Guzzi Fan, AlanSam, sleigh like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
All the best, Brian, to you and family.  We will be here for you when you return!  Take care.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
Wishing you the best during this time.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Hey Dan!  Good to see you on here..  How are you doing, and are you feeling better after the recent surgery?
sleigh likes this post