T386 or T486
Drakaland - if you find playing your T386 in a semi-classical posture comfortable I would say that if it works for you don't worry about it. I too play both acoustic and electric guitars in that manner , and I don't believe it is intrinsically limiting in any way. Others MMV. I always use a strap too, taking the weight of my hands. oh - and congratulations on your T386.
Drakaland likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(05-12-2021, 08:04 AM)AlanSam Wrote: Drakaland - if you find playing your T386 in a semi-classical posture comfortable I would say that if it works for you don't worry about it. I too play both acoustic and electric guitars in that manner , and I don't believe it is intrinsically limiting in any way. Others MMV. I always use a strap too, taking the weight of my hands. oh - and congratulations on your T386.

Awesome thanks! The strap definitely helps keep it secure.  Such a fun guitar to play. I just ordered a cheap tube amp that gets really good reviews so it will be interesting to see how it sounds through it (Stage Right 15w amp, sold by Monoprice). 

I love looking at the guitar when I'm not playing it. It's like fine furniture.
AlanSam likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T386 vs. T486 adamdaviddavis 12 21,138 04-01-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Jozie
  Eastman T386 or T486 Bigsby retrofit? Meathead 8 3,188 07-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Last Post: CapeGearMusic