• mahogany back and sides
  • ebony peghead, fretboard, and bridge
  • 25" scale
  • 1 3/4" bone nut
  • bone saddle
  • ebony pins
  • Tor-tis pickguard
  • original hardshell case
It's a sweetheart of a guitar, like new, with no issues. I wish I could keep it. 

[Image: WQTrfE6.jpg]
[Image: 8BiN3QT.jpg]
[Image: TYDmvNf.jpg]
[Image: HZAQPRQ.jpg]
[Image: nLbrZlG.jpg]
Pura Vida, dadeedo, eastmanschool like this post
That's a gorgeous-looking guitar (and gorgeous-sounding too, I expect). Someone will be very lucky to get it at that price.
Zissou Intern likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
So, wait... I think I'm confusing myself.  Do you and EMS each have an E10OM-TC, and both are for sale?  Those are pretty rare models, and we have at least two of them on EGF.  Don't make me sell my E20OM-SB, so I can buy one of these!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I now have EMS's EOM-TC. I took it on trade for my Gibson J35 Fuller's. I knew full well that it'd be difficult getting clearance from the tower to keep it, and I was right. I'd love for you to have this one, PV! It's a sweetheart.
Pura Vida and sagebrush tom like this post
(10-14-2019, 11:06 AM)Pura Vida Wrote: So, wait... I think I'm confusing myself.  Do you and EMS each have an E10OM-TC, and both are for sale?  Those are pretty rare models, and we have at least two of them on EGF.  Don't make me sell my E20OM-SB, so I can buy one of these!

Now why in the world would you get rid of a perfectly fine rosewood OM? Just buy the E10OM-TC and be through with it. Worry about your guitars later.
Zissou Intern, Pura Vida, AlanSam like this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
(10-14-2019, 01:40 PM)sagebrush tom Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 11:06 AM)Pura Vida Wrote: So, wait... I think I'm confusing myself.  Do you and EMS each have an E10OM-TC, and both are for sale?  Those are pretty rare models, and we have at least two of them on EGF.  Don't make me sell my E20OM-SB, so I can buy one of these!

Now why in the world would you get rid of a perfectly fine rosewood OM? Just buy the E10OM-TC and be through with it. Worry about your guitars later.
Tom, I am seeing a missing puzzle piece in your guitarsenal... no torrefied tops. You could strike now, beat PV to the punch, and adopt this OM-TC!
sagebrush tom likes this post
EMS only lives an hour away from me.  We could have saved on shipping... TWICE!  Wink
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(10-14-2019, 02:26 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: EMS only lives an hour away from me.  We could have saved on shipping... TWICE!  Wink

Now you tell us!
Pura Vida likes this post
(10-14-2019, 02:01 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote:

Tom, I am seeing a missing puzzle piece in your guitarsenal... no torrefied tops. You could strike now, beat PV to the punch, and adopt this OM-TC!  

It does get confusing, all this swapping. But some of you may have tracked the guitar-under-the-shell from my house to Keith's (ZI's).

I bought it in the first place on an impulse, being super curious about torrified tops and it just sitting there for a good price! Before I knew what happened, I owned it. While I had it, I made a concerted effort NOT to bond with it, (too many guitars, not enough talent or time). So I only played it about say, 1/3 as often as my E6D, which I play less than half as often as my rosewood OM. So not that much.

But in that time, it went from "hmm, so I guess torrified ain't all it's cracked up to be," to "oh, wait a minute, THAT'S what all the fuss is about." It definitely opened up - and fast, considering how little I played it - to a nice, intimate, woody little box. I want to say Martinesque, but maybe Keith can get more specific on the tone, since he's got a Collings or two lying about the place.. Having owned both an E6OM and an E8OM, neither of them new, I can attest they were still light years behind this 2018. And that's saying something, as both of those were great guitars. Also, the neck is super comfortable. A rounded C - nowhere near a baseball bat, but also not a modern skinny mini.

I'd had it for sale long enough for me to just about convince myself it would be ok to keep it (poor me); and just when I was about to that point, Keith made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Personally, I think he was out of his mind to sell me his J35, but that's a story for another day, and an issue for his shrink to try and suss out. That said, he's still a great guy - and also one you can deal with.

(10-14-2019, 02:49 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 02:26 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: EMS only lives an hour away from me.  We could have saved on shipping... TWICE!  Wink

Now you tell us! 

Yeah, c'mon! Get your head in the game!
Pura Vida likes this post
(10-14-2019, 02:01 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote:

I thought i had my bases covered, but i guess not! AS much as I would like to add a TC-OM
to my collection, i'm waiting for Eastman to come out with a 00/P model with a baked top, maybe in my lifetime.  Besides it looks like Brian has his heart set on this guitar and i would really not want to screw things up....
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman