Sold
LOL!  Tom, don't wait for me.  This guitar is blocked from me taking ownership by a factor of three.  (1.) Originally, I wanted to sell my E20OM-SB to make room in an even replacement.  It may be blasphemous to Tom and others, but I couldn't handle three OMs (I'm a dread guy).  (2.) Keith inadvertently doubled me down by offering up that amazing deal on the BR-240A via Amazon (a guitar that I completely didn't need, but would make the TC even more difficult to justify).  And now, (3.) I've had my AC630-BD on order since July, and today it shipped, so my collection will be growing again.  NGD to follow after it arrives.

I'm officially out of room, so no more guitars, for now.  For real.

I am thinking about selling my 2001 Brian Moore electric guitar, and I'm resisting the urge to let any of the acoustic guitars go.  But I could easily sell off 3-5 acoustic guitars and still feel that my collection is full.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(10-14-2019, 08:40 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: LOL!  Tom, don't wait for me.  This guitar is blocked from me taking ownership by a factor of three.  (1.) Originally, I wanted to sell my E20OM-SB to make room in an even replacement.  It may be blasphemous to Tom and others, but I couldn't handle three OMs (I'm a dread guy).  (2.) Keith inadvertently doubled me down by offering up that amazing deal on the BR-240A via Amazon (a guitar that I completely didn't need, but would make the TC even more difficult to justify).  And now, (3.) I've had my AC630-BD on order since July, and today it shipped, so my collection will be growing again.  NGD to follow after it arrives.

I'm officially out of room, so no more guitars, for now.  For real.

I am thinking about selling my 2001 Brian Moore electric guitar, and I'm resisting the urge to let any of the acoustic guitars go.  But I could easily sell off 3-5 acoustic guitars and still feel that my collection is full.

I hope your urge to offload the E20Om doesn’t becoming anything more than an urge, but if it does - let me know!
Pura Vida likes this post
I am glad this is settled... PV sells his 20OM to Dred and then buys my 10OM-TC.  Wink
(10-15-2019, 09:09 AM)TomC Wrote: Got to love it when a plan comes together!

You know, it's so crazy it just might work!
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
But then again, a poet - Robbie Burns - wrote “The best laid schemes o' mice an' men,  Gang aft a-gley.” Mind you he didn't play the guitar ha!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(10-15-2019, 10:27 AM)AlanSam Wrote: "Gang aft a-gley.”

Just say "astray," Burnsie.
PV: Feumaidh mi do sheòladh gus do ghiotàr a chuir. Agus feumaidh tu fhathast pàigheadh ​​dhomh.

Drednot: Tha mi cinnteach gun còrd thu ris an fhear ùr agad E20OM.

Alan and EMS: An e sin mar a bhiodh Robbie Burns air a ràdh?
ZI - chan eil, agus sgrìobh Robbie Burns ann an Albais ìosal nach e Scottish gaelic, ha ha
Alan
Alan: Pa' is qo' mughwi' for low Scots. Jih qub this hol soqmoh. Qo'?
ZI - I think I am fighting out of my weight class here ha! Good fun though.
Alan