Sold
*Steve pulls up google translate*  Aha!  Big Grin
Pura Vida likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Tim may need to add auto-translate functionality.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Man, this is a worldly group. I gotta step up my game
Is it just me or does this thread seem to be in the Gulf of Corryvreckan, heading for a whirlpool?

Getting back to the safety of dry land, and Keith, the J35 he (stupidly) sold me arrived today. As promised, it's in excellent condition, complete with that intoxicating smell of new guitar. He puts my packing game to shame, and he even included a Chicago Cubs-themed T-shirt. Ok, so I hate the Cubs, but I do like Chicago. So it's a push.

Somebody? Buy that OM from him. I can't guarantee you'll get a T-shirt, but the guitar will be as described.
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
(10-15-2019, 04:33 PM)AlanSam Wrote: ZI - I think I am fighting out of my weight class here ha! Good fun though.

This guy does all my translating! 

[Image: AgjAkkU.jpg]
(10-15-2019, 05:50 PM)eastmanschool Wrote: Is it just me or does this thread seem to be in the Gulf of Corryvreckan, heading for a whirlpool?

Getting back to the safety of dry land, and Keith, the J35 he (stupidly) sold me arrived today. As promised, it's in excellent condition, complete with that intoxicating smell of new guitar. He puts my packing game to shame, and he even included a Chicago Cubs-themed T-shirt. Ok, so I hate the Cubs, but I do like Chicago. So it's a push.

Somebody? Buy that OM from him. I can't guarantee you'll get a T-shirt, but the guitar will be as described.

Hate the Cubs?? How does one hate the Cubs? Hating the Mets and Yankees? Okay, I get it. REALLY hating the BoSox? As it should be! Hating all Florida sports at all levels, including U6 soccer? Sure, me too! But the Cubs? Nah, man! You can't hate the Cubs. Besides, that's a Billy Goat's Tavern Cubs t-shirt. The one place you neglected to take your son when you were there last year. I was trying to right a wrong when I sent you that, brother!  Smile
(10-15-2019, 05:19 PM)drednot Wrote: Man, this is a worldly group. I gotta step up my game

You gotta watch this group before you end up over-paying for my E20OM-SB... and with not t-shirt included!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(10-15-2019, 09:48 PM)Pura Vida Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 05:19 PM)drednot Wrote: Man, this is a worldly group. I gotta step up my game

You gotta watch this group before you end up over-paying for my E20OM-SB... and with not t-shirt included! 

If Dred buys your 20OM and you buy my 10OM-TC, I'll buy both you guys t-shirts.
If I can’t have a shirt, then what’s this all about?
(10-15-2019, 10:43 PM)drednot Wrote: If I can’t have a shirt, then what’s this all about?

How is a 10k run like buying a guitar?