NGD: T185MX
Congratulations PV!

The solid wood thinlines are just killer guitars and good for any type of music to me. Good looking, good choice and enjoy!
Anderson
Thanks, Anderson!

FYI, all... I updated the original post with better photos.  I'm re-posting them here too (plus a few extras).

[Image: QKWaBSwh.jpg]

[Image: GvXwHRyh.jpg]

[Image: j6Phq85h.jpg]

[Image: 2r4IgOah.jpg]

[Image: XKUqtpih.jpg]

[Image: MPU5ukeh.jpg]

[Image: n7tCbVjh.jpg]

[Image: RD223yDh.jpg]

[Image: YtBL3kmh.jpg]

[Image: 2y6bQPph.jpg]

A few more....

[Image: J8cG0g2h.jpg]

[Image: Ijl12sBh.jpg]

[Image: JgEXsweh.jpg]

[Image: qEj105Jh.jpg]

[Image: v2yGLPph.jpg]
Of the Eastman finishes that "root beer" color is my fave. congrats, and play the frets off of it!
Thanks, Gary.  It's good to hear from you.  Root beer, heh!
(08-01-2018, 05:47 AM)gnappi Wrote: Of the Eastman finishes that "root beer" color is my fave. congrats, and play the frets off of it!

Good to see you again, Gary!
(08-01-2018, 12:02 PM)Meathead Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 05:47 AM)gnappi Wrote: Of the Eastman finishes that "root beer" color is my fave. congrats, and play the frets off of it!

Good to see you again, Gary! 
I lurk here all the time :-)
Regards,

Gary
I was curious to find out how many of these T18x solid body thinlines have been made, so I decided to ask Eastman. Last year, they sold 52 in the U.S. — all three models combined. And I’d have to think the T184MX is at least half of that number, since I see more of them online, so probably about a dozen of this model.
(08-07-2018, 09:50 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: I was curious to find out how many of these T18x solid body thinlines have been made, so I decided to ask Eastman. Last year, they sold 52 in the U.S. — all three models combined. And I’d have to think the T184MX is at least half of that number, since I see more of them online, so probably about a dozen of this model.

Fifty two??? All three models? Damn, such nice gits too.  Now I'm wondering how many T165MX were built... I only know of two maybe that's all of them?
Regards,

Gary
PV, Gary... this only goes to show how above average our like minds work.

6k for a used Martin 000-28A vts.....  Cry
Good looking guitar and good choice! The T18xx series are amazingly well built guitars ( my brother has a T184mx that I steal often). I've played a lot of thinline/semi-hollow's and have yet to play one that compares. Enjoy!