E6D from 2017 SOLD
Selling SOLD my E6D (again).

I started a thread about it a few months back.

There are the slightest hints of fretwear on the e and b strings in the first position. The string holes have been slotted, and the original pins replaced with unslotted Antique Acoustics bridge pins. There is also a strap button on the underside of the neck. In all other ways the guitar is in like new condition. I can't find a mark on it.

The main reason I'm selling is that it's built for medium guage strings. I considered setting it up for lights - which are my preference - but the force in this one is strong; it really needs to be driven. I'd say its ideal new owner would be a flatpicker with a strong right hand.

I'd love to sell it locally (SF Bay Area) but will ship if needed. The only "downside" to the deal is that I no longer have the case it shipped in. It lives in one of these.
$500 + half of shipping costs.
[Image: pJhi6Vm.jpg]

[Image: E8ccxIS.jpg]

[Image: 3jQqGqe.jpg]

[Image: cv6ih5d.jpg]

[Image: uYUBz1N.jpg]

[Image: Vi5w2rx.jpg]

[Image: cN059WD.jpg]

[Image: mgM4LiF.png]
Steve sold this E6D to me, and I sold it back when I bought my new 12 fretter. It is fantastic. I talked to the family comptroller about re-securing it, and got The Look, so I dropped the subject. You shouldn't! It is a powerful guitar that has a fantastic neck profile, and Steve is as honest as they come.
Good luck with the sale! Hopefully someone here picks it up, so it remains in the family, so to speak.
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.
(07-23-2018, 09:44 AM)eastmanschool Wrote: Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.

New pictures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 E10OM-Ltd for sale (pic heavy) SOLD NoiseFloor 13 3,023 08-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Rens