2017 E10OM-Ltd for sale (pic heavy) SOLD
After a lot of consideration, I've decided to put my 2017 E10OM-Ltd up for sale.  It is in near mint condition, and I don't think it was played much before I got it.  Although it is a great sounding guitar and absolutely beautiful, I am likely mostly going to play my E10P and E8D, and I really try not to 'collect'.  I've included a lot of detailed pics, and will take more and answer any questions.

I am looking for SOLD.  I'm pretty set on price, as I don't really need to sell and this is what I have in it.

[Image: TfRv5Y8.jpg]
[Image: lmoV1Ee.jpg]
[Image: LJxmnOf.jpg]
[Image: orU05iC.jpg]
[Image: Exvl8UT.jpg]
[Image: 5XOnzwK.jpg]
[Image: C6udXH9.jpg]
[Image: eZc4Mc0.jpg]
[Image: 4Y2lsWm.jpg]
SasquatchLife and Pura Vida like this post
Eastman:
Soon... I don't know what I was thinking

Non-Eastman:
2005 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
Martin 000 Jr.
I'm bumping this thread to say thanks to NoiseFloor for the awesome transaction.  The guitar was packed and shipped well, and the guitar is exactly as described here, as well as his NGD thread from earlier this year:  https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Thread...OM-Limited

My version of an NGD thread will have to wait, however, as this guitar will be sitting in my closet for the next 31 days until it gets wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree for the other guitar player in our house.  She's gotten straight A's, while distance learning, so she's definitely on the "nice" list.  I may take it to my luthier to see if he suggests any adjustments (the action is pretty good already), and I've reached out to Taylor Mullins to make her a new guard.

I will say that the guitar sounds great, and I learned that only 70 of this model were made between 2012 and 2017.  The COA date is mid-December 2017, so this is possibly the last one they made.

If you ever have a chance to buy a guitar from Gary, please know that you can buy with complete confidence.  More to follow in another month.  Smile
NoiseFloor, sleigh, AlanSam like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I wish we had a Love  button to click instead of just Like. I hope your daughter isn't lurking on the EGF with some anonymous user name. Well done dad!!
Pura Vida and NoiseFloor like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Thanks for the call out Brian!  I really appreciate it.  You've been great to work with, as well.  It really is a great guitar, but the E8D is my gig guitar, and the E10P gets all the play time at home.  Remember when I first bought it you said if I ever sold you'd like first shot!  Funny that it worked out that way.  I'm sure your daughter will love it and I'm SO glad it went to someone who will really appreciate it.
Pura Vida likes this post
Eastman:

Non-Eastman:
Martin 000 Jr.
Awesome!  What a sweet guitar... I've said it many times, but love those slotted headstocks!  Congrats and happy this worked out great for both sides.  Brian will look forward to the NGD thread.  Smile
Great present Brian!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Awesome - great to see that fine OM find it's way to your daughter, Pura Vida! Look forward to reading your NGD post.
Tim, both of her guitars have slotted headstocks, so I'm getting better at changing strings on them.

Gary, your E8D and E10P are two great guitars and offset each other nicely.  Despite the large Eastman collection, I've been the same way about selling a guitar that's not getting played.  If a guitar gets neglected or underplayed for 6-12 months, it's usually out the door.  Both of my electric guitars fit this category, but I haven't listed them for sale, yet.
NoiseFloor likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
The E10P might be my favorite guitar ever.  I really love everything about it.  At home that's about all I play, especially since I got hooked on fingerstyle blues/americana type picking.
sagebrush tom and Pura Vida like this post
Eastman:

Non-Eastman:
Martin 000 Jr.
That's an awesome gift, Brian -- I'm sure she'll love it!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $1500 Eastman DT30OM For Sale ***SOLD*** roycarver2706 2 1,104 02-26-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: roycarver2706
  AC222CE for sale SOLD TerryD 3 1,186 09-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Last Post: TerryD
  E40D-TC for sale - Sold brandonknapp 1 1,343 08-27-2022, 01:19 PM
Last Post: brandonknapp