$sold on Reverb E6D-TC Alpine
(04-14-2022, 06:44 AM)mlavallee23 Wrote: Update: Got a great deal on a E8OM, so no longer looking to trade. 

If you are looking to purchase, for EGF members I am looking to get $950, $900, if using PayPal buyer pays fees, and I will throw in the first $50 toward shipping.

Thanks for looking!  

Let me just say that I absolutely love this guitar, but I have a bad right shoulder and I can't play this for more than 30-45 min without being in discomfort, which isn't fun.  This guitar sounds amazing with the TC Alpine top.  I purchased this from the Acoustic Shoppe back in February and they were extremely helpful over the phone on picking this one out.  I recently had this setup by Union Music in Worcester, MA and it plays fantastic. 

I am looking to trade for an OM size or similar, would possibly be even open to the AC series as well, hoping the thinner bout will help. 

I still have the box from February and all packing materials and will be packed up the same way it came.  

Any more questions or if I missed anything, please let me know!  Thanks for looking!

Wow, that is a very beautiful and distinctive top. Good luck with the sale.
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Came to say I bought this guitar!  Really impressed with my first Eastman, it was in excellent condition and packaged well.  The bear claw is such a unique feature of the top on this.  Was honestly a little hesitant just seeing the bear claw it in pictures, but when I opened it I loved the look.  Just adds to the fun background of this run of the swiss alpine on these guitars.  Thank you mlavallee23!
TomC and Pura Vida like this post
Congratulations, TN_Jed, on picking up that incredible-looking E6D-TC Alpine! I'm sure you're going to love the sound of it as much as its looks!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Congrats, TN Jed!  I love my Alpine TC dreads, and this one is a beauty.  Enjoy it!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E6D-TC Alpine KEPT and E6OM-TC Alpine TRADED TomC 18 3,522 10-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TomC
  SOLD on Reverb - E10SS/v for sale NoiseFloor 7 1,872 06-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  For Sale - 2021 E8DTC w/ Alpine Spruce - SOLD DimEyeGuitarGuy 3 1,529 01-19-2022, 01:34 PM
Last Post: UncleJesse