E6D-TC Alpine KEPT and E6OM-TC Alpine TRADED
I have an opportunity to purchase a dream guitar. Unfortunately to do that something has to go. Both guitars are in excellent to like new condition. Both guitars have the limited torrefied Alpine spruce tops and mahogany back and sides. The dread has a JJB pick up installed. The OM is acoustic only. The back of the necks on both guitars have been buffed to a matte finish. IMHO it makes them much smoother and faster. The only other modifications to both is a strap button on the heel and both guitars have a Holter Pickguard. OHSCs included. I will post some pictures in the next couple of days, but message me if you want anything specific.

Prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees. Thanks for considering them. 

PS - Optionally I could move a Martin in CEO 7 in similar excellent to like new condition for $2350 shipped. I would really would like to keep one of the Eastmans, so once two are sold I will pull the third.
Pura Vida likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Tom's guitars are always in excellent condition (I know; I've bought one before) -- so if you're interested in either of these, don't hesitate!
TomC and Pura Vida like this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
E6D pics 
[Image: XEmgPuQ.jpg]
[Image: XEmgPuQ.jpg]
[Image: iWczUF9.jpg]
[Image: ZYSwlH9.jpg]
[Image: ELCpSgH.jpg]

E6OM pics 
[Image: 1k9MzDW.jpg]
[Image: TMffSQ8.jpg]
[Image: VWK9UTX.jpg]
[Image: sEjjIuE.jpg]
[Image: b8Tvk0P.jpg]
[Image: tCmlI0b.jpg]
[Image: 2yUNBNf.jpg]

Goodness me! Does any manufacturer build better looking mahogany guitars?
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I agree; I think Eastman's mahogany finishes are gorgeous.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
(09-24-2022, 09:16 AM)AlanSam Wrote: Goodness me! Does any manufacturer build better looking mahogany guitars?

I got an E10P SB to be delivered Monday. And I’ve already been a round or two with Eastmans fretted department gripping about why Eastman won’t build an all mahogany guitar to them. They basically said shut up it’s not gonna happen!!!

I don’t understand why. They already put mahogany back and sides on models so what’s the hold up putting a mahogany top on also? And there is a demand for all mahogany from players jeeeese!
SasquatchLife likes this post
The E6OM-TC and E20 00ss/v are gone.

Good!  That E20 was tempting and I'm glad it's gone!

What's the dream guitar?
houston57 and Pura Vida like this post
Kopp Advanced Jumbo. There is a local one that the guy is going to let go (as well as other guitars) to fund the new Corvette he has on order. I am still working on getting there, and I am not sure I will make it. I have others which I haven't resolved to let go which may need to be offered up. Also as an at-home player with the occasion local jam - do I really need a guitar of this level?

'do I really need a guitar of this level?' - Absolutely!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman E8D-TC Acoustic Guitar / Natural Swiss Alpine Spruce Thermal Top w/HS Case Sjm1580 1 1,159 04-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: SasquatchLife
  WTB - E6D -TC Alpine Dwills 7 1,457 02-10-2023, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Dwills
  $sold on Reverb E6D-TC Alpine mlavallee23 13 2,983 06-25-2022, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida