Which Eastman thinline?
Hubba, Hubba!
Pura Vida likes this post
"Act your age, not your shoe size" - Prince
What he said.
(12-24-2019, 10:28 PM)Chris Pile Wrote: Hubba, Hubba!
tones, that's a beautiful guitar.  Congrats!  That used guitar at GC will be quickly forgotten, once this one arrives.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Photo 
My T59/v is INSANELY great in every way - looks, feel, sound and play-ability. Congratulations! I'm sure you're honeymooning hard right now with yours so I'll cut it short... carry on!

Attached Files

Hey Folks, sorry should have posted back sooner.  I am really enjoying the T59.  It sounds great through my Dr Z Carmen Ghia amp.  I love the wider fingerboard, much closer to the acoustics I usually play.  The pickups sound great, I am mostly just playing clean at the moment. The fit and finish is right now and I dig the reliced varnish.  As others have said if this was made in America it would cost twice as much easy.  The folks at Eastman are putting out good stuff.
Good for you Tones.....and well done sir. I just "replaced" my first T64 ( that I unbelievably let go) with another T64. The store had a wonderful T59 that was just incredible. Was extremely tempting, but my heart was with the 64. Yours looks amazing....congratulations.

Great amp too BTW!
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
Hi, tones.  Thanks for checking back with us.  Eastman does the relic look well, and the varnish guitars are really special.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(02-09-2020, 08:37 AM)Pura Vida Wrote: Hi, tones.  Thanks for checking back with us.  Eastman does the relic look well, and the varnish guitars are really special.

Couldn't agree more!
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman nut widths on new Thinline guitars Amigo 4 1,852 06-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lukew