T64v incredible guitar
I just ordered a trapeze bridge just for the heck of it. I like the Bigsby fine, but I don't use it much. Curious to see what the difference will be between the two. I did put some Gotoh SD90 locking tuners on to replace the stock Gotoh. I really do like this guitar a lot. I let my daughter, who plays, put her name on the back. We'll be keeping this one for quite a awhile.

[Image: 23jftll.jpg]
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
I love her handwriting!  It's neat, well-sized, and wonderfully centered.  And if you ever sell it, you can say that's the guitar's name.  Smile
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(02-03-2019, 09:00 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: I love her handwriting!  It's neat, well-sized, and wonderfully centered.  And if you ever sell it, you can say that's the guitar's name.  Smile

Thank you....and she thanks you too.
Pura Vida likes this post
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
nick, that's just wonderful.  To me, Lily is sort of an old fashioned name that I love... my daughter's name is Sally.

best wishes, bert
(02-04-2019, 08:29 PM)Bert Wrote: nick, that's just wonderful.  To me, Lily is sort of an old fashioned name that I love... my daughter's name is Sally.

best wishes, bert

Thanks Bert. My wife's mother's name was Lily. I have always been fond of it too.
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
Hi! I'm waiting for delivery of my T64/v with great anticipation! I had a 387 and upgraded immediately once I experienced the quality and sound of these exceptional instruments.
Welcome, Woodya! Be sure to share some photos when it arrives. And swing by the intro page and tell us a little about yourself. It’s a great community here on the EGF.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(02-06-2019, 10:47 PM)Woodya think Wrote: Hi! I'm waiting for delivery of my T64/v with great anticipation! I had a 387 and upgraded immediately once I experienced the quality and sound of these exceptional instruments.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. I am currently trying a trapeze on mine. Easy to return to stock Bigsby if desired. Best aspect about my T64 is that I have absolutely no desire to play another guitar....it is that good.

[Image: 2qmkv43.jpg]
Bert likes this post
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
Adding to the chorus of love ...

I recently got a T64v Goldburst with Lollar P90s. I agree with everything said so far.. this is the first guitar that might replace my beloved T186mx as favorite instrument in the ES category (and the TX186mx is superb).

I had a chance to A/B my T64 with a Gibson ES 330 (the guitar that inspired this design). I love the MHS P90 pickups in the Gibson but have to say the Lollars are better still. There is a clarity and a character there. The Gibson bridge pickup sounds just a tad harsher and the bottom is more woody, clear and full when using the neck pickup.

Looking closely -- I think part of the secret is they moved the bridge pickup further from the bridge. Hold the two guitars together and this can be seen.

Either way this is a winning formula! Eastman has hit one out of the park with the T64v.

Garcon
Garcon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman T64V Pickguard wheneverifever 8 3,610 02-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Last Post: JCjazz
  T64v nopicknick 3 2,167 02-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Last Post: nopicknick