Eastman T64V Pickguard
I'm just curious to see if anyone has put one on their T64.
2019 T64/v-T-GB
2017 T386
Not me! I'd be terrified to drill into my T64/v
Garcon
I am also curious about this. Has anyone fitted a pickguard on their T64? If so, do you have photos?
My T64/v came with an extra pickguard, and I was also wondering what the guitar would look like with it. I didn't actually install the pickguard but only placed it against the body, and took this photo. While I prefer guitars with a pickguard, I think this guitar looks better without one. 

[Image: vofiFZm.jpg]
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
Honestly, until I read this I hadn't noticed mine doesn't have a pickguard.  Of course I've only owned it for 5 days, but I've been so enthralled with playing it, I haven't looked for, or missed, a pickguard.  Usually I want one, but my t58 and AR804 don't have them, so I guess it's not a showstopper for me.  My AR372 and AR380 do, though.
Eastman has a new Red color for the T64 in 2021 coming out and it has a pickguard - They show it on their website...  I like the look with a pickguard... JMHO..
AlanSam likes this post
I also like the Goldburst option for the T486 models!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(01-15-2021, 08:45 AM)JCjazz Wrote: My T64/v came with an extra pickguard, and I was also wondering what the guitar would look like with it. I didn't actually install the pickguard but only placed it against the body, and took this photo. While I prefer guitars with a pickguard, I think this guitar looks better without one. 

[Image: vofiFZm.jpg]
I don’t suppose you’d sell that pickguard to me? Tongue
2019 T64/v-T-GB
2017 T386
(02-15-2021, 05:55 PM)wheneverifever Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 08:45 AM)JCjazz Wrote: My T64/v came with an extra pickguard, and I was also wondering what the guitar would look like with it. I didn't actually install the pickguard but only placed it against the body, and took this photo. While I prefer guitars with a pickguard, I think this guitar looks better without one. 
I don’t suppose you’d sell that pickguard to me? Tongue   

Haha, I think I'll just keep it - just in case!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T64v nopicknick 3 2,167 02-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Last Post: nopicknick
  T64v incredible guitar nopicknick 18 6,060 02-11-2019, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Garcon