T386 Hard Case Recommendations
Happy New Year everyone!

I recently just picked up a used Eastman T386 SB from GC and am currently looking for a hard case. I have tried looking online, but to no avail. As I bought the guitar used from GC, it doesn't come with the original Eastman Hard Case.

Do you guys have any experience as to what hard cases will fit the T386? My budget is around $100-$200.

I am planning on flying with this guitar, so protection is really important for me.

Would you guys recommend a Mono type case where it is soft, but heavily padded, sort of like an in between of a hard and a soft case?

Thanks in advance!
That guitar came with a case new.  Maybe call GC and complain and they'll give you one.
I recommend checking this out or something similar:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/...uitar-case

If you are flying I would definitely get something with TSA locks as this will save you many a headache when going through airport security. I grabbed a similar one for my Telecaster and I would never think of flying without it.
Zeiss and Pura Vida like this post
Check out Hiscox and SKB cases. It sounds like they would be exactly what you want.
Pura Vida likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T386 Pickup Adjustments and Recommendations Jozie 20 9,009 04-02-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Jozie