[SOLD] Eastman T184MX-LS in Excellent Condition
*****SOLD LOCALLY*****

For sale (see possible long shot trade at end of post):
T184MX-LS (Lil Smokey) in excellent condition. Matte black finish. Eastman describes it as a big-body sound for jazz, blues and rock. The Eastman neck and 1-3/4" nut make it great for acoustic players looking to take the plunge into the electric world.
Hollowbody thinline electric guitar
Carved, solid maple top
Back and sides routed out of a single piece of mahogany
Body dimensions: 14” x 1-3/4”
25” scale
1-3/4” nut
Medium C neck (just like Eastman’s acoustic neck carve)
Seymour Duncan 59 pickups – neck and bridge
Gotoh SG301 tuning machines
Hardshell case

The only noticeable imperfections are in the headstock, which has a slight variation in finish (circled) and a tiny chip on the back (with a quarter placed beside it to give an idea of the size). Everything else the shows up in the photos is dust.

I am the original owner and the guitar has had very little use over the 2+ years that I have owned it. The ONLY reason that I’m selling it is that I have a degenerative hand condition that requires a slimmer neck.

Final price reduction to $XXX including shipping to Lower 48 (with additional discount for local pickup). Payment by Paypal F&F (no fees to either of us).

Price lowered to $1,075 including shipping to Lower 48 (and further discount for local pickup).

$1,175
I would prefer an in-person sale (I can come to you within 60 minutes of New Haven, CT) but open to shipping.
Right now, the only trade that I'm looking for is a Gibson LG-2 American Eagle (in good shape).

Attached Files

.jpeg
File size: 357.86 KB
Downloads: 168
.jpeg
File size: 305.07 KB
Downloads: 158
.jpeg
File size: 300.6 KB
Downloads: 173
.jpeg
File size: 264.36 KB
Downloads: 164
.jpeg
File size: 46.83 KB
Downloads: 182

--------------------
Barry

Eastman T184MX-LS (Sold Locally)
Eastman E6OM-LTD (Sold Locally)
Godin Kingpin II
“ Medium C neck (just like Eastman’s acoustic neck carve)”

Is it of the same thickness as your former Eastman OM? I know (or think) the AC and E series have different neck carves.

Thanks.
(07-30-2021, 03:40 PM)eastmanschool Wrote: “ Medium C neck (just like Eastman’s acoustic neck carve)”

Is it of the same thickness as your former Eastman OM? I know (or think) the AC and E series have different neck carves.

Thanks.
I never measured the two necks, so I don't have the exact spec. I never played an AC, but it felt about the same as my old E6OM. Hope that helps.
--------------------
Barry

Eastman T184MX-LS (Sold Locally)
Eastman E6OM-LTD (Sold Locally)
Godin Kingpin II

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E20SSv VG+ condition Price drop - $sold w/shipping TomC 8 924 05-08-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: TomC
  Slope Shoulder Dread Case - Excellent condition TomC 0 442 12-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Last Post: TomC
  Bourgeois Touchstone Vintage D Exc Condition $sold new lower price TomC 14 3,700 08-16-2023, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Winfielder