NGD SB56/n - Gd
Just picked my new SB56 gold top with the Lollar P90s.  This is my fourth Eastman and my first P90 guitar.  I have to say I am loving this guitar and these pickups. The character and dynamics are next level.

I played it in the shop and bought it soon after.
Oldjock, sleigh, Pura Vida, AlanSam like this post
Congrats on the new axe. How's the relationship a week later? 
Enjoy your Eastman and make good music!
AlanSam likes this post
(01-04-2023, 08:44 AM)batmitestar Wrote: Congrats on the new axe. How's the relationship a week later? 
Enjoy your Eastman and make good music!

Thanks,

The relationship is only getting stronger.  Although I have to confess that this is not my first Eastman so I am probably biased.

Nevertheless, I have been wanting to get a P90 guitar for a while now and I only wish I had done it sooner.  I had the chance with a T64/v but got the T59/v instead.

This thing is an absolute joy to play.
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
Luke, a belated congrats.  Please share a photo or two, when you get a chance.
Lukew likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(02-06-2023, 01:25 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Luke, a belated congrats.  Please share a photo or two, when you get a chance.

Thank you and I will.

Sady I am behind on the photo front, but every time I take a snap, it doesn't seem to do the guitar justice.

Smile
Lukew likes this post
Here is a photo, sorry about the size, but I am not sure how to make it smaller.

[Image: xpiYfXJ.jpg]
AlanSam likes this post
Just picked up an SB65 last week! Loving it so far! Do y’all know what the pickup readings should be around, my bridge is reading in the 9’s and my neck is reading in the 8s which is way above what vintage or low wind spec should be according to Lollars page.
(06-06-2023, 07:28 PM)V1RID1AN Wrote: Just picked up an SB65 last week! Loving it so far! Do y’all know what the pickup readings should be around, my bridge is reading in the 9’s and my neck is reading in the 8s which is way above what vintage or low wind spec should be according to Lollars page.

Sorry I don't know what the pickup readings should be.  They are listed on the Eastman site as being custom aged/wound pickups.  I do know that whatever they are, they sound incredible.  This is one great guitar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickguard for Eastman SB56 codedognz 8 4,538 12-18-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: TattooedCarrot
  Eastman SB56/n-GD Meathead 5 3,204 02-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Tim Farney