LA Guitar Sales 20th Anniversary Model
This is a decade past due... Eastman 12 fret dreadnaught, either in a Martin style or a Gibson Smeckman. It has to be 1 3/4" at the nut and at least 2 1/4" at the saddle with the fuller profile E Series neck. Thank you, please!
AlanSam, SasquatchLife, Shishigashira, TomC like this post
'00 Martin HD28LSV ~ '04 Martin D18GE ~ '22 Burkett J45
Hi Everybody, Long time viewer, first time poster. In addition to what everyone else that's been said I'll add,  Medium Jumbo, 1 3/4 nut, 2 1/4 at the saddle, 24.9 scale.
Sacdubro, AlanSam, Westy like this post
Hi Wildskies! Glad you finally posted - do hang around for the patter.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Ted, we'd love to know how you're thinking progresses on this.  If there's a final three and you want to poll the audience, that would be lots of fun.   So please do keep us in the loop.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
2020 Eastman E10SS/V; 2020 Eastman E2D; 2020 Yamaha FS830; 2021 Farida OT-22W; 2022 Alvarez MD60BG; 2022 AC630 SB; 2023 Eastman AC622CE
Like you Shishigashira, I hope this comes to fruition. I imagine discussions with Eastman might be tricky. And although Ted will be taking into account our preferences he will probably also be looking beyond the EGF to the wider market. It would be cool if it worked out though!
sleigh and Shishigashira like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I really want a E100ss with at least 1-3/4" nut(more is better) and hopefully 2-1/4" saddle
thx Mike
AlanSam likes this post
Congratulations Ted on 20 years. I bought my first Eastman from you, a 2018 E40 OM and have purchased many since. Your store was my first experience being ably to make an appointment and go in and play multiple guitars by myself until I found the perfect one, it’s definitely not a Guitar Center experience.

I’d like to see a 12 fret SS parlor style with an arm bevel and a sound hole/port. Slotted head stock and 2 1/4 at the bridge and 1.75 at the nut or wider, in mahogany. One of my favorite guitars is my 2018 E100Ltd slope. I’d like something like that but with the arm bevel. Many people use the parlor size to sit in the recliner and play but after an hr or so my inner forearm is not liking that square edge and with the sound port we would be able to hear it so much better. I could live without the sound port but the arm bevel is a must. I’ve never seen a guitar like this.

Thanks so much for get your customers input. Hope you have another successful 20 years.
Rrpruett

Eastmans: E40-OM, AC622-CE, E100-LTD, E1P LTD CLA.
Other Acoustics: Martin 1957 0-18, Fender Acoustasonic,
Electrics: 87 Kramer Pacer custom, Fender Telecaster, PRS JM silver sky, PRS Zach Myers, Jam stick.
(12-20-2023, 10:50 AM)Ted @ LA Guitar Sales Wrote: Hey folks!

Well, it looks like Eastman is back in the Custom Shop biz so Helene and I are working on a limited run, or two to help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Wow, hard to believe it's been that long. Many of you have you been asking for more of our E15SS and E5SS customs which were based on the Gibson LG series that were built for us from 2014 through 2018, and we are seeing if they will build more of these hugely popular customs for us, but what else would you like to see?

We are planning on some exclusive models from Eastmans (as well as other brands) so let us know what you would like to see.

BTW, here is the link to that long discontinued custom. It was available both with Rosewood and Mahogany back and sides.

https://www.laguitarsales.com/index.php/...45065.html

Happy holidays!

Yes, I have one! Thanks for being of such great help to me, recently too... with your response to my question (when you didn't have to be - as you were not the one I'd purchased it used from). Just magnificent all-around & in every way - mine is. And I couldn't be any happier with it! Can't wait to see what - "else," - you guys come out with next! And so happy to hear you may be reviving these ever-popular models, as I am very glad & feeling lucky to have found one, and gotten the privilege. Thank you once again for being so kind to me! Take care.
An E10ss/v without the relic and a 1 3/4" nut would be awesome. I know tons of us would be interested.
Ted -- Congrats on 20 years!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman guitar model spec descriptions? eljay 5 3,586 09-27-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida