Is this a good deal?
Haven't seen it in person but I guy is selling his E6D TC with an installed K&K Trinity Pro system for 750.00 USD. Pictures look great and it's local so I can play it and check it over. He said it's like new. Seems like a good price especially since the K&K is about 350.00 new and not installed.
SasquatchLife and sleigh like this post
Eastman E20D
Martin OOO16
Taylor Mini Koa Plus
Cordoba C7
I think that's a really good deal, assuming it's in good shape. I'd pounce on that if you end up liking it.
sleigh likes this post
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
There are two used E6D-TC listed on Reverb at about $1k. That price seems high considering new ones are $1100. $700-$800 sounds about right for a used one, so add in the pick up and you should be good, Assuming the condition is as reported. Good luck.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
If you did buy it and eventually decided to sell you would probably get your money back. Should be a low risk purchase.
SasquatchLife and sleigh like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Thanks for all the replies. I am going to contact him to set up a meet. I just bought a new E20D but would like a hog one to have some different flavors and I will probably leave the 20 non electric and just mic it to record.
AlanSam and sleigh like this post
Eastman E20D
Martin OOO16
Taylor Mini Koa Plus
Cordoba C7
Six - Good luck! and do keep us informed about your progress.
sleigh likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I noticed you list a 000-16, is that the street master version? If it is I'm curious why you bought another guitar with adi and rosewood with only difference being dreadnought shape and finish? I can understand the E6 possible purchase because of different woods. If I didn't like the tone of my E20 OM so much I would probably own a 000-16 streetmaster. It would fit right in next to my 15 series.
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Deal Alert Paul O'Donnell 9 3,029 04-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Zissou Intern
  Good decisions are like good decisions..... demo added post#22 Bert 52 14,488 02-28-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: backdoc