Introduce yourself!
Geographic Location?
I currently live in Northern, New Jersey.

How did you discover Eastman?
I own several Eastmans. I inherited them from a family member. 

Favorites related to Eastman - favorite models & wood combos, and which model is next on your purchase list? 
I love the three that I own; an Eastman AR 605 CE, an Eastman AR 605, and an Eastman AR145CESB ❤️❤️❤️

Music interests & anything else?
I love all things music. I've always been a huge Beatles and Bob Dylan Fan. I also love Simon and Garfunkel. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. My musical taste goes into jazz and bluegrass.

I have a question. Smile Unfortunately, I will have to sell a few of my Eastman guitars. Can anyone tell me the best way to price my Eastmans?

It's great to be here!  Smile
SimpleTune -- welcome to the EGF, and sorry you need to sell a few of your Eastmans. One way I've priced guitars I've sold along the way are to open up a web browser, type in the "Eastman AR 605" (for instance) and see what google returns. I just did that and saw used models going for asking prices of anywhere from $1180 to $2300 (although I also note that they were all AR605 CE models.)  You could also just go to Reverb or Guitar Center's websites and search for model and see what the asking prices as well as the general condition are, just to get an idea.
AlanSam likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
(10-29-2023, 06:56 PM)sleigh Wrote: SimpleTune -- welcome to the EGF, and sorry you need to sell a few of your Eastmans. One way I've priced guitars I've sold along the way are to open up a web browser, type in the "Eastman AR 605" (for instance) and see what google returns. I just did that and saw used models going for asking prices of anywhere from $1180 to $2300 (although I also note that they were all AR605 CE models.)  You could also just go to Reverb or Guitar Center's websites and search for model and see what the asking prices as well as the general condition are, just to get an idea.

Hi Sleigh,
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. I hate to have to sell a few of these guitars. But at this point, I have to.  

This forum looks very cool, and I look forward to being a member.

By the way, does this website allow for guitars to be sold here?
You are permitted to sell your guitars on this site :-

https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Forum-...line-Deals

Best to read the guide lines first :-

https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Thread...re-posting
sleigh likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
What Alan said above!
AlanSam likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Thumbs Up 
(10-30-2023, 09:05 AM)AlanSam Wrote: You are permitted to sell your guitars on this site :-

https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Forum-...line-Deals

Best to read the guide lines first :-

https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Thread...re-posting

(10-30-2023, 09:30 AM)sleigh Wrote: What Alan said above!

Thank you both!!!
AlanSam likes this post

Steve I think I answered a question directed towards you - bad manners on my part.

Steve, I think I answred a question directed to you - bad manners on my part.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Just purchased my 1st acoustic guitar in about 12 years. I played as many Eastmans as I could get my hands on. Found one yesterday that made its way home with me. A 2023 E1D Special. Excellent projection, fit, finish and tone for a guitar that only cost $779. My only complaint was the pickguard but I changed it out to a d18 style black guard. Now, I am fiddling thru my old pick collection, ordering different strings to try out and working on building up calloused fingers again. It's been a while but I believe I am going to enjoy this guitar for quite some time. Amazing how many fiddle tunes I used to know and now it's like starting all over..lol
Hello everybody.

New fan of Eastman guitars here from the North West of the U.K.

After many, many months of watching YouTube videos I took the plunge a few months ago and ordered an SB59/TV RB.

I can honestly say it is the best guitar I have ever owned. It sounds, plays and looks fantastic.

I am only a bedroom player who plays some rock and blues but I have owned many high end guitars.

My Eastman beats all of them.

This will not be my last Eastman either.

I’m looking forward to building a small collection starting with the SB59/TV.
Geographic Location?
Greater Nashville, TN area, but have lived all over the US.

How did you discover Eastman? 
First saw them in small boutique shop in Madison, WI circa 2012. I revisited them when I was in the market for a Taylor 814ce. I originally bought the Taylor (during Covid), discovered that Eastman also made Grand Auditorium bodied guitars. I took the Taylor into the local Eastman dealer and played it in comparison with the Eastmans. Frankly, the $4k Taylor sounded marginally different than the Eastman. Looking at prices, I realized I could buy two Eastmans and SAVE money. Variety is the spice of life and I bought an E20D-TC and a DT30GACE. My love for Eastman was born. I returned the Taylor (didn't love the V bracing).

Favorites related to Eastman - favorite models & wood combos, and which model is next on your purchase list?

My current Eastman collection in order of acquisition:
  1. DT30GACE (Double-top Spruce/Nomex, Rosewood B/S)
  2. E20D-TC
  3. E10SS/V
  4. AC630-BD
  5. AC308CE-LTD SB
  6. Romeo SC
  7. E10 OM-TC
Next target is a E20SS and an E20P

Music interests & anything else?
Mostly a guitar hobbiest with low impulse control who has several guitars and just needs to learn how to play!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow myself to introduce...myself 3DayPhunk 7 2,142 01-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Wildfield