For Sale Near New Eastman E6D - TC Swiss Alpine W/ K&K Mini **Reduced Price**
For sale - this beautiful dread!  I love the tone and the playability but I have decided to move toward 0000/GA size guitars. Bought this new in Nov 2021.

~ Practically NEW condition - has maybe 20 hrs of play on it, and it has left home once to play at church.
~ Gorgeous mahogany B/S
~ Thermo-cured Alpine Swiss spruce top
~  1 3/4 nut, 2 5/32 spacing
~  K&K Mini pick-up installed
~  Original hardshell case
~  Professionally set up, incl detailed fret dressing
~  New Martin Monel Retro light/med strings, which sounds awesome on this guitar

This guitar has crystal clear tone and note separation!         $1,125 FREE Shipping and NO Payment Fees

[Image: 7mlyUlmm.jpg][Image: zDjxygVm.jpg][Image: 52RG2VTm.jpg][Image: GNqzC71m.jpg][Image: fd911Twm.jpg][Image: GY5R4EJm.jpg][Image: FGKPIEFm.jpg][Image: 2RjTsePm.jpg][Image: qmsWa6Cm.jpg][Image: 4kpHWUCm.jpg][Image: 5tkJTpXm.jpg][Image: 52Oi5vom.jpg]
billymo and sleigh like this post
I played one of these in Nashville a few months ago, and thought I've never played a guitar that sounded better. Love the sitka sweet natural sound. Great guitar.

Eastman AC422CE
CAUTION: I'm Singing A Christian Song (AC422)[/font][/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfM4wJZUYoE

Billy -- FWIW, the one listed for sale doesn't have a Sitka spruce top, but an Alpine spruce top. Alpine has some of the tonal characteristics of Sitka, but has more headroom and note separation like Adi. It kinda sits between Sitka and Adi (red) spruce. Personally, I prefer the sound of Alpine to Sitka, and consider that an upgrade.
Pura Vida likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Yes, thank you on the clarification of the Alpine Swiss top. I, too, would place it between Sitka and Adirondack.  A tonal upgrade, to be sure.
Pura Vida and sleigh like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman E1D w/ K&K Pure Mini - $PENDING Shipped UncleJesse 1 928 05-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: TomC
  Eastman E8D-TC Acoustic Guitar / Natural Swiss Alpine Spruce Thermal Top w/HS Case Sjm1580 1 1,160 04-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: SasquatchLife
  E6D-TC Alpine KEPT and E6OM-TC Alpine TRADED TomC 18 3,522 10-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TomC