Eastman sb59 neck humbucker
Heh.. We ll glad to hear that...in the end they are great guitars.. Not doubt about it... Ill let you all now when i fix it.. Cheers! ??
AlanSam likes this post
Absolutely my left handed compadre !
First thing to do, before anything else, is to tighten the two screws which fasten the pickup to the ring. That might be all that is needed.
Zeiss likes this post
Cheers! After re thinking i deicide to sent guitar back.. But then they say i can get a fair discount on sb59v varnish classic.. And i accepted.. Is here abybody with sb59v eastman.. Doesnt have to be red one.. They send me short clip of that ebony fretboard is non dye.. So it s not as black as my esp is.. Thats cool you know that few grain spot, is normal i think?

Sb59 varnish classic...

Heres a short video.. Not great quality becuse youtube...
https://youtube.com/shorts/PVl1OFws9_Y?feature=share

Maybe this is for New topic? ?
Pura Vida likes this post

Attached Files

WOW! THE AGING ON THAT GUITAR IS PERFECT!!!
Not overdone doesn't look hundreds of years old lol.
I would have jumped on the trade too !
Ok big question pickups good ??
Dusko - yes, a BEAUT!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I dont know abou that gb becuse i just sent it back... But they send me vid of this 59 varnish and pickups are okey! Just courious about that ebony fretboard.....maybe someone here have sb59v models, i mean to me its okey, body and aging are beautiful... In fact this is probablly the Best colour from this varnish models.. You can see some strikes on yt clip, but think its becuse its not dye ebony.. Probablly makassar ebony by the look of it? My Rg prestige and esp have very dark ebony but they are dyed, i had a black fingers for a while to testify that..
It just looks like natural Ebony .
Yes some companies dye black , which I'm not a fan of.
I have natural ebony that's very black and some just like you're new guitar , let's say not black lol.
I have quite a few ebony finger boards all have a little different look and color.
Pura Vida likes this post
Yes my ebony on one of my guitars look more like rosewood but kind give it some character... It s mater of aesthetic not quality... Not fan of artifical dyed ebony also... Ebony is not pure black to begin with.. But its very smooth to play on imho...
Zeiss likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SB59/V-GB Neck Repair Nunzio4829 3 1,716 08-23-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Zeiss