Eastman Slope Shoulder's Dimple
I just bought a used E1SS-LTD Thursday & noticed it has a dimple in the top.
First Eastman I purchased was in 2012. An E10SS also had the same dimple. Had to return this guitar due to a wavy back.
The replacement guitar also had the dimple.
Bought an E10SS/V, had the same dimple.

The dimple is in the exact same spot on all four guitars. Upper treble side bout.
The dimple is only visible when I looked at the guitars from several feet away in my dresser mirror.

No other Eastman I've owned had this dimple.

10 years, 4 slopes, same dimple, same spot.

Anyone else noticed the dimple?

BTW. All 4 guitars sounded great with the E1SS having the best sound to my ears.
my e1ss doesn't have a dimple that I can see? got a picture?
I cannot see this "dimple" on mine but mine is a later 2021 model. I would like to see a screenshot of what you are describing just in case my E10SS does have it and I just haven't noticed it.
I haven't noticed a dimple on my E10SS/v, but it's relic'd and finished in red, so there's plenty of other distractions.  As the others mention, a photo would be helpful to compare.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I've tried to get a shot, but doesn't show up.
The only way I've been able to see the 4 dimples was by tilting the guitar tops underneath the overhead light & looking in a mirror on my dresser. All tops had the same spot, same size.
About the size of a silver dollar. Can't feel an indentation, but it's definitely there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worth owning slope shoulder and square shoulder counterpart? jaymotion 5 1,234 01-13-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Chapboogie
  Best Eastman Slope Shoulder Yosen91 3 1,070 11-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Vapour
  Thermocured sunburst slope shoulder models TomC 6 1,742 09-25-2023, 05:10 PM
Last Post: DonO