Eastman E1SS-LTD - not quite so limited in number?
Wink 
(02-14-2022, 07:46 AM)oldtone Wrote: Remember when these were for sale new? They were $800. The Acoustic Shoppe has one(used of course) listed for $920. So much for depreciating.

Just looked on their website, I don't see anything?? I actually bought one on Saturday for less then that. #1/250 (Maybe many more then 250 but I don't care!) Looking forward to receiving it in a few days.
Eastman E1SS                                       Guild D40E
Eastman AC322ce                                  Guild D20E
                                                            Guild D2512 12 string
Eastman  E1D-CLA  (Split Bridge Sad )      G&L ASAT Special Tribute                            
Eastman E2D-BK   (Lifting Bridge  Angry )         
Yup, it's gone now. Was still there yesterday afternoon.
(04-03-2020, 11:53 AM)PedrosUK Wrote: Hello All
I just wanted send an update about my E1SS-LTD.  I bought it just a year ago and still love it.  Sometimes I think it actually gets better if I play it for prolonged periods - is that possible or just my ears deceiving me?  The only thing I would change is the neck profile which I find slightly too chunky at the nut end. Although I have got used to it now, I still prefer the feel of my other guitar, a factory built Tanglewood TW15NS.  But all guitars are a compromise in one way or another and I still find this guitar is superb in the area that really counts - the sound!  Lovely and full and warm somehow and the body vibrates against your chest as it is played which is somehow rather comforting!  I removed the factory pickup and replaced it with a JJB Electronics 15mm Artist Series Prestige 330 and I can now get a nice acoustic sound if I have to plug in.
On the (slightly) negative side I was a bit miffed when I recently came across an advert for the same guitar at a shop in the UK which was number 260 of 450 (See picture).  When I bought the guitar I was told that there were only 250 made, 100 for Europe and 150 for USA.  So I contacted Eastman who have informed me that they also made 450 for the Chinese market and this must have been one of them shipped to Europe in error.  I must say I am now wondering if there were more made for other markets?
In a way it doesn't matter as the guitar remains great regardless of the number made but I do feel I was slightly deceived.  Or am I just naive?   Undecided

well I have e1ssltd 99/250 and ive seen all kinds of numbers and excuses. sweet water had 96/450 I dont think thats Asian market. its just not true. they made thousands. its bs. having said that I love my guitar
AlanSam and StrayMan like this post
I've been waiting this morning for UPS to deliver my Eastman E1SS, Finally arrived!  BUT when I opened the case up there was a Cert. Of Authenticity that based on this post really caught my eye. Here's a picture of the label inside the guitar and the C. of A.. See what I see? very interesting?????

Attached Files

Guild D2512 12 string
Someone appears to write their 5's strangely?
Guzzi Fan and Pura Vida like this post
(02-17-2022, 12:02 PM)Vapour Wrote: Someone appears to write their 5's strangely?

Yep. I've just realized that. Thanks!
                                                            Guild D2512 12 string
(02-17-2022, 12:16 PM)StrayMan Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 12:02 PM)Vapour Wrote: Someone appears to write their 5's strangely?

Yep. I've just realized that. Thanks! 

Right, it ALMOST looks like 2500, but I think it's just that someone has "fancy" writing.
StrayMan and Pura Vida like this post
(04-03-2020, 11:53 AM)PedrosUK Wrote: Hello All
I just wanted send an update about my E1SS-LTD.  I bought it just a year ago and still love it.  Sometimes I think it actually gets better if I play it for prolonged periods - is that possible or just my ears deceiving me?  The only thing I would change is the neck profile which I find slightly too chunky at the nut end. Although I have got used to it now, I still prefer the feel of my other guitar, a factory built Tanglewood TW15NS.  But all guitars are a compromise in one way or another and I still find this guitar is superb in the area that really counts - the sound!  Lovely and full and warm somehow and the body vibrates against your chest as it is played which is somehow rather comforting!  I removed the factory pickup and replaced it with a JJB Electronics 15mm Artist Series Prestige 330 and I can now get a nice acoustic sound if I have to plug in.
On the (slightly) negative side I was a bit miffed when I recently came across an advert for the same guitar at a shop in the UK which was number 260 of 450 (See picture).  When I bought the guitar I was told that there were only 250 made, 100 for Europe and 150 for USA.  So I contacted Eastman who have informed me that they also made 450 for the Chinese market and this must have been one of them shipped to Europe in error.  I must say I am now wondering if there were more made for other markets?
In a way it doesn't matter as the guitar remains great regardless of the number made but I do feel I was slightly deceived.  Or am I just naive?   Undecided

I just bought # 301/450.
COA date is 5/23/19

Bought it in North Carolina
Ive also noticed some of these guitars have blue borders on the interior label and some yellow like mine? not shure what that means if anything.
(05-27-2022, 01:54 PM)Pick-n-brew Wrote: Ive also noticed some of these guitars have blue borders on the interior label and some yellow like mine? not shure what that means if anything.

Maybe they switch it up so the printer doesn't run out of one color before the others.
================================
Always do the easy and cheap thing first.
================================

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Eastman E16SS-TC-LTD Limited Edition Released for Winter 2022 WindmillGuitars 16 5,547 11-25-2022, 02:43 AM
Last Post: alc1955
  What Yr Eastman Made off Serial Number? billymo 2 4,678 02-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida