E20D-TC for sale
SOLD

I’m selling my E20D-TC.   It is perfect other than the very slightest scratch on the neck by the headstock.  It can’t be felt at all. A spring loaded capo slipped out of my hand when I was removing it.

The guitar has a custom Taylor pickguard and of course the stock hard shell case.

I’m selling because I wanted a Dreadnought with a pickup and I decided I did not want to start drilling out the end pin to accommodate a pickup so I purchased a Dreadnought with a built in pickup and preamp. 

They sell for $1,700 currently and I will sell mine for $1,275. That includes shipping to the lower 48

I located in Santa Cruz for local pickup and save shipping

[Image: WfdxGuC.jpg][Image: CMwW9oV.jpg][Image: n4vZ3Uz.jpg][Image: Kgmh1Xk.jpg][Image: pvuvLmN.jpg][Image: LWjhwjn.jpg][Image: muqRGsf.jpg][Image: V74D5vZ.jpg][Image: jbUblbo.jpg]
Winfielder, sparkysings, Pura Vida like this post
The end plug is already drilled out to accommodate a jack plug. One of the good things Eastman does that other manufactures don't usually think about. Nice guitar, can't imagine you're going find something just as good at that price level.

I lived in Santa Cruz for 25 years before retiring in the Eastern Sierra which by the way we got snow yesterday.
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
(04-15-2021, 05:09 AM)sagebrush tom Wrote: The end plug is already drilled out to accommodate a jack plug. One of the good things Eastman does that other manufactures don't usually think about. Nice guitar, can't imagine you're going find something just as good at that price level.

I lived in Santa Cruz for 25 years before retiring in the Eastern Sierra which by the way we got snow yesterday.

I have a Martin Dreadnought that handles the acoustic end beautifully.  I picked up a proline Takamine which I think is one of the best sounding amplified guitars produced.  I got it for a great price. It does not hold a candle to my Martin or my Eastman acoustically but that amplified tone through my Fishman amp is amazing.

What did you do for a living in Santa Cruz?

I have family that has lived in Carson city for 60 years.  Beautiful area.
Sounds like you've got your situation handled very nicely. I love Martin guitar's tone and playability as I own two. I worked in San Jose at a Mercedes dealership for over 20 years commuting over the hill until it just about wore me down. I lived off 38th street and surfed for over 40 years till illness stopped me. Still have family there as my wife and I drive over about 4-5 times a year. Still miss the ocean but now I'm into hiking and backpacking in the Sierra and the Nevada mountains. GLWS.
Rad and Pura Vida like this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
Too bad I'm not in the market..wouldn't mind a drive down to SC from Oakland.

What year is your 20?
(04-15-2021, 07:12 AM)sagebrush tom Wrote: Sounds like you've got your situation handled very nicely. I love Martin guitar's tone and playability as I own two. I worked in San Jose at a Mercedes dealership for over 20 years commuting over the hill until it just about wore me down. I lived off 38th street and surfed for over 40 years till illness stopped me. Still have family there as my wife and I drive over about 4-5 times a year. Still miss the ocean but now I'm into hiking and backpacking in the Sierra and the Nevada mountains. GLWS.

(04-15-2021, 02:26 PM)eastmanschool Wrote: Too bad I'm not in the market..wouldn't mind a drive down to SC from Oakland.

What year is your 20?

EMS, I was thinking the same thing.  I'd love to try one of the Eastman TC models and A/B vs. my 2017 E20D.  Maybe we need a NorCal Eastman meetup, once things get better.
eastmanschool and Rad like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Sold...
eastmanschool and Pura Vida like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink For sale E10D-TC, E20D-TC, E20OM-TC, E20OM davidkook21c 2 1,555 02-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: davidkook21c
  E20D-TC For Sale - $1100 jphenderson91 3 2,360 03-21-2023, 06:20 AM
Last Post: jphenderson91
  E20D For Sale LOWERED PRICE TerryD 3 1,493 08-10-2022, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Rens