E20D-TC For Sale - $1100
SOLD.

For sale is my 2019 E20D-TC. I am just posting it here on this forum this week to see what the interest is and later I will post it local if it hasn't sold.

The reason I am selling is because I bought an Alpine E8D-TC and I don't need two Eastman Rosewood dreads.

The guitar is in good overall condition. No major issues other than a couple years of light playwear. Action is low without any fret buzz. This one has NITRO Smile 

The guitar is loud and clear. It has opened up quite a bit over the last couple of years. Powerful bass and shimmering highs. The plugged in tone is also very good. I have used it live at my church a handful of times and it sounds as good as my D-18 live. 

Note, the original pickguard started to slightly peel off about a year in so I upgraded it to a custom Holter guard (D28 Style) which cost me $60. This pickguard looks way better than the original and it has beveled edges. 

The guitar has been properly humidified for all of its life and has no cracks or other structural issues. 

I am asking $1100 net to me. Buyer pays shipping cost. If you want the LR Baggs Anthem SL that is installed in it the price will be $1300. If not, I will take the pickup out and it will be ready for whatever pickup you like.

If you're interested please email me at [email protected]

I can email you more detailed pictures or answer any questions you may have. 

Serious inquiries only. No international shipping. US buyers only.

Here is your chance to save $700 on this fantastic guitar. Price is firm as it is priced well under market value.
Winfielder likes this post

Attached Files

(01-24-2022, 02:23 PM)jphenderson91 Wrote: I don't need two Eastman Rosewood dreads.

That is technically true.

Everyone needs at least 3 or 4  Smile
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
Hey there,

I would love to see more photos of your guitar. I would like to see the back, close-up of the wood around the sound hole and the jack.

Do you know what type of tuners they are, Ping or Gotoh? Are you happy with the current tuners? Do they stay in tune or do you find that they slip?

I am bluegrass player, so my guess is I’m going to have get the guitar set-up if I buy it.

Thanks,

Louis Plummer

PS Has the guitar had a professional set-up since you purchased the guitar?
Sold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink For sale E10D-TC, E20D-TC, E20OM-TC, E20OM davidkook21c 2 1,505 02-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: davidkook21c
  E6SS-TC with some tasteful upgrades $1100 TomC 14 3,643 04-02-2023, 12:04 PM
Last Post: John-K
  E20D For Sale LOWERED PRICE TerryD 3 1,483 08-10-2022, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Rens