AC412 for sale - Price update
Posting here and on the Eastman FB group first.  After my recent acquisition of a killer E20 OM, I'm selling my 412.  Can't justify two rosewood OM's.  This one is definitely a player's guitar, I bought it from a professional musician who played a weekly stage gig on Beale Street, so the guitar has some dings and scratches, but it is sound as a dollar and very well set up, and the tight grained sitka top has really matured nicely.  Very balanced, with a ton of volume, it works well both as a fingerpicker and I think even better flatpicked.  And, it has a Baggs Anthem installed which provides outstanding acoustic sound without being prone to feedback.

I'm super picky on describing flaws, although when you pick the guitar up you really don't focus on them.  Fair bit of finish checking from the soundhole toward the neck, which is hard to photograph.  Some pick marks on the top - I planned to install a pickguard if I kept it, which would hide most of them, and a few scratches and dings.  On the back there is one bad patch of buckle rash and a few more dings.  And, getting down microscopic, I can kinda feel the back seam - not an open crack, but if you're being ticky you can tell where it is.  It's under the center brace and can't move, but just for full disclosure.

Has original Eastman HSC in very good condition.   With the pickup I want $600 plus actual shipping and insurance.  Quickest response is text at 662.488.74hundred 

[Image: o2CZ0h4m.jpg]
[Image: Bp5wa7Bm.jpg]
[Image: NNNUZrjm.jpg]
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands

Eastman E20 OM
Taylor 327e
VoyageAir OM04

hmmm crickets

Eastman E20 OM
Taylor 327e
VoyageAir OM04

I would separate the guitar and pickup.  Guitar only $450.  That's plywood guitar money for a really nice solid wood Eastman.

Eastman E20 OM
Taylor 327e
VoyageAir OM04

(07-16-2019, 06:08 AM)TacomaDR20 Wrote: I would separate the guitar and pickup.  Guitar only $450.  That's plywood guitar money for a really nice solid wood Eastman.

25" scale?

And, how does the neck carve compare to that of your E20OM?

Thanks.
Yes, 25".  The neck carve is almost identical to the E20, what I'd consider a low to medium C shape.  Plays pretty fast.  Nut width 1.72"

Eastman E20 OM
Taylor 327e
VoyageAir OM04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E20D For Sale LOWERED PRICE TerryD 3 1,493 08-10-2022, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Rens
  For Sale Near New Eastman E6D - TC Swiss Alpine W/ K&K Mini **Reduced Price** Mmccune 3 1,947 02-09-2022, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mmccune