Hello! Newb here.
I’ve owned my T386 for a few years now. I installed Seth Lover humbuckers and combined with Thomastik-Infeld flatwounds is probably the nicest sounding electric I’ve ever played. I am 55 years old and have been playing since I was 14 so I’ve played a lot of guitars over the decades. Eastman punches way above its price range that’s for sure. A couple of questions for the ladies and gents in this group. I’ve decided to jump in the deep end of the pool and learn Jazz guitar. I’ve ordered an AR805CE from Eastman. Anyone here own one and what are your thoughts? I have two amps at the moment a Fender Princeton Tone Master and a Blues Jr. I’m thinking they will work for a nice Jazz sound but recommendations will gladly be considered. I also went completely stupid and grabbed an SB59 off the used market dirt cheap so a question about the neck size between that and a 50’s Gibson Les Paul. Are they remotely similar? Both guitars should arrive today unless the 805 is still lost in the black hole called UPS.

Messages In This Thread
Hello! Newb here. - by Greg - 04-10-2024, 05:13 AM
RE: Hello! Newb here. - by sleigh - 04-10-2024, 06:12 AM
RE: Hello! Newb here. - by AlanSam - 04-10-2024, 01:57 PM
RE: Hello! Newb here. - by Wildfield - 04-22-2024, 12:18 PM