ar603ced 15
Hey everyone,

Any word on when the ar603ced 15 may become available in the US?
I've check several dealers and nobody has any answers. 

I have a ar503ce right now and it is a great guitar but at this point (I'm old) I would prefer a 15" guitar. 

Thanks,
Trane.
I'm sorry I don't know . One thing about being older , 64 And thinking I want a 14 or 15 . I've bought them and sold them . They just don't sound the same to me . I was talking to Jerry of Jerry's lefty guitars and he said I see the same 14" guitars all the time . People buy them but don't seem to keep them like a 16.
I found this to be so true for me . I did go to a thinner guitar though , T146 . I I actually prefer it sound wise to my deeper body jazz boxes .
Good luck on your quest .
(09-16-2021, 07:12 AM)Coltranetime Wrote: Hey everyone,

Any word on when the ar603ced 15 may become available in the US?
I've check several dealers and nobody has any answers. 

I have a ar503ce right now and it is a great guitar but at this point (I'm old) I would prefer a 15" guitar. 

Thanks,
Trane.

I did a quick google search and looks like US retailers have had the AR603CED-15 for quite sometime.  Maybe you are asking when they will be back in stock?  I guess during COVID, guitar shops sold through much of their inventory and most stores seem to be out of stock of so many things.  I've not shopped for a guitar recently, but have noticed the impact of "COVID demand" on many other things (and prices!) such as home improvement items, automobiles, sporting goods equipment, etc.

On a related note, I once owned an AR503CE and then sold it to buy an AR603CE-15.  Mine has a single p/u though.  One of my favorite electric archtops to be sure.  I replaced the stock humbucker with a Kent Armstrong 12 pole p/u.  It's a beautiful sounding guitar and the 15 inch lower bout makes this guitar so comfortable to hold and play.

Good luck in your search and hope you come across one very soon.
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post