Which pickup for E10-SS?
Am completely impressed by my new E10-SS that is opening up and sounds unworldly. but what about a pickup? Any recommendations? Wish Eastman had them installed to begin with.
Others will jump in with more experience, but K&K Mini and Schatten HFN are popular choices for passive pickups.  They don't require a battery pack, there's no under saddle transducer (UST), and they sound great.  But they can run hot, and you may need a pre-amp and/or EQ.

LR Baggs Element (UST) or Anthem (UST + Mic) are great choices, as well.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I'm a fan of passive pickups strictly for the lack of having to worry about changing batteries or having them die in the midst of a gig or because you left the cord plugged in overnight. I have K&K pure minis in three of my acoustics and the Schatten HFN in the other. I'd suggest the K&K Pure Mini with the caveat that I feel that the Schatten HFN when installed with tape sounds (very, very slightly) more 'natural' and is somewhat easier to install, especially if you have small forearms. However, in my experience the Schatten has decidedly less output than the K&K and would absolutely would require a pre-amp for optimal performance, whereas you might be able to plug into an amp with the K&K Mini without a pre-amp and get away with it -- so I give the edge to the K&K.
Pura Vida, Mitch, TomC like this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
I’ll third the K&K. It’s in all three of my current guitars, and pretty much every one I’ve had in the last 10 years. Just a top notch, easy to dial in, natural tone. And no batteries to mess with or under saddle transducer, which is a huge plus to me.

I used to use a preamp with mine, but over the past few years realized it was unnecessary IF (and this is a big if) the sound man and I were on the same page regarding acoustic tone.
Treenewt,

2018 Larrivee OM-03
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2019 Eastman E2D-CD

The Wading Pool