What would the Eastman version of this be?
Okay Eastman fans and experts, what would the Eastman version of this Alvarez be?

https://reverb.com/item/60217321-alvarez...22-natural

Thanks
Cool
Just an old guy enjoying life.
------------------------------------
Eastman E1OM Classic
Fender GDO 300 AMB
Martin D-16e
Very Old Univox Acoustic

The Blues Garage
JBP
Others may have a different view, but I'm not sure Eastman makes a guitar with a similar combination of wood/price.  In terms of size/shape, it's a grand auditorium, so that's probably Eastman's PCH3-GACE (similar in price, but completely different woods) or ACX22CE models.  Even the AC122CE (again completely different woods) is more expensive.  The AC322CE has similar top/back/side woods, but an ebony fretboard for example.  The AC522CE has the beveled edge, but is over $2000 list/new.  Those are probably the most similar unless I've missed something.
pannick, TomC, Oldjock, AlanSam like this post
I think I am right in saying the Alvarez AG610CEARB has a solid top with laminate back and sides, so I would suggest this places it in a different category to the AC222CE which is all solid wood.
sleigh and Oldjock like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
A year ago I bought a used PCH3-GACE for $400. I also own a couple high-end Eastman guitars (DT30GACE and E40OM-SB) that would sell new for over $3,000 apiece, so with those for comparison, I know that the PCH series have phenomenal tone. I have no idea how Eastman does it but the PCH3-GACE sounds like it has solid sides and back. Better than any laminate Yamaha, Alvarez or Takamine that I have ever played. The finish on my guitar is all gloss and it would cost more than your Alvarez if purchased new. The PCH1-GACE, however, has a matte finish like the Alvarez plus has solid top, and pickup installed and is in the same neighborhood price-wise as the Alvarez. I believe that, except for the finish, PCH1-GACE construction is the same as a PCH3-GACE.

You'll find it here.    https://www.eastmanguitars.com/pch1_gace 

Chances are more than excellent that it sounds and plays a whole lot better than the Alvarez.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
"The perfect guitar for every player is the next one."
"Many can make guitars scream but few can coax one to sing."
"Music is emotion."

In order of how much I like 'em;
1. Martin J40 (1995 standard braced)
2. Gibson J-45 Standard slope shoulder
3. Eastman DT30GACE
4. Eastman E10D-TC
5. Eastman E40OM-SB
6. Breedlove Performance Custom Focus Maple Concert
7. Eastman PCH3-GACE-CLA
8. Plus nine more guitars, a uke and a box of harmonicas.
*Truth is that, with the exception of the J40, which can't be beat, my favorite is typically the one I am playing.

PCH1-GACE
Spruce top laminated “mahogany” back and sides.
But has no bevel and fretboard is Ebony not Pao Ferro.
If you want a bevel on an Eastman you will pay a lot more.
AlanSam likes this post
Eastman
2016 E40d
2021 E6D-TC Alpine Swiss top
Martin
2003 D41 Special
2003 D18
1998 SPD-16R
1970 0018
Gibson
2016 J-15
1965 J-50 ADJ