Wanted: E8OM-TC used
Hello folks!

I am brand new to this thread and looking to purchase my first Eastman after playing a few and doing a TON of research.  If anyone has a used 8OM-TC available I would be interested.  Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
Matt31
SasquatchLife likes this post
Not sure if you've checked the Reverb app, but I found a used one for $1100. It looks really clean too. Seller is in Texas. Also has a video/demo of the guitar. Sounds really good. I'd snag this one quickly if you're dead set on this model. Won't last long I'm sure.

Eastman E8OM-TC https://reverb.com/item/67400706?utm_sou...t=67400706
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
And, it's sold.  Smile
sleigh, TomC, SasquatchLife like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(03-28-2023, 10:55 AM)matt31 Wrote: Hello folks!

I am brand new to this thread and looking to purchase my first Eastman after playing a few and doing a TON of research.  If anyone has a used 8OM-TC available I would be interested.  Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
Matt31

Did you buy one??
Pura Vida likes this post
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
Gogogogogogogogo!

https://www.davesguitar.com/collections/...e8om-tc-24
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
That one looks like it could be an alpine top too since it's so light. Man I'd be jumping on that!
sleigh, Pura Vida, Vapour like this post
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
(04-06-2023, 04:58 PM)SasquatchLife Wrote: That one looks like it could be an alpine top too since it's so light. Man I'd be jumping on that!

Agreed.  It looks significantly lighter than the tc adi or stka tops on the same page.  Also the rosewood on the e20p is strange looking.
SasquatchLife likes this post
(03-28-2023, 10:55 AM)matt31 Wrote: Hello folks!

Thank you!
Matt31

Hello, I’ve got one of these I may be willing to sell. Please send a PM if interested.

Thanks.