Wait Time
Hi all. Ordered a T59/v in the middle of January. Any idea on what the back order wait time currently is?
Not sure about the T59/v, but I ordered a T486 back on June 3 and I'm still waiting. Blame COVID, Chinese New Year and a host of other reasons. Manufacturing and shipping are slow for all products these days.
Welcome Geology Guy.  No idea, but your dealer should be able to get a quote from Eastman for your guitar.  As mentioned, wait times are unprecedentedly long for Eastman guitars and other products.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I’ve just counted 33 brand new T486 guitars on sale on Reverb. Pretty much all configurations and finishes. There were 9 on eBay though there may be some overlap).

Why are some of you experiencing long wait times?
I have been trying to find a T59/v RD and also do not see any availability either through online stores nor Reverb.
Where are you guys buying T59s these days?
My T486 arrived first week of March after a nine month wait. It didn't matter how many were for sale on Reverb because none of them would ship to Canada. Patience is a virtue and any Eastman is totally worth the wait.
Congratulations Oldjock - some pics and your further thoughts would be good when you are ready!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis