Verify saddle size E10SS-TC (new)
Can anyone verify the size of the saddles on the E10SS-TC? This is a '24 model that I just bought. I want to get one that I can sand down further, while leaving the original taller, in case I end up liking that.

I emailed MaNichol on ebay, and he said to verify. They have both 69mm and 71mm for sale. 

I don't have my caliper on hand today, and don't want to remove the saddle right now.

If anyone knows the dims, I'd appreciate the info.

I also have a mid 10s E6OM, and an AC 420 from the same era, if anyone knows those sizes as well.

thanks
dmoss74 - I wouldn't go solely by spec. The level of automation at Eastman is still minimal in comparison with most medium to large guitar manufacturers. Each saddle will be a  little differentl and you would be best having them measured by hand. Oh - and welcome to our little group of Eastman fans. Please do hang around and join in the banter.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
thank you, alan. i will pull the saddles and check.
It’s easier to make smaller. Hard to make them larger
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
I just measured the saddle on my new E10SS-TC that's a '23 model. Got it six weeks ago or so from The Acoustic Shoppe. Their inventory doesn't hang around long, so it's gotta be of fairly new manufacture. It measure 2.715 inches long. Which is around 68.96 mm. So 69 mm should do it! It measures 0.118 inches thick. That's just about 3 mm.