Used Eastman prices.
Hi all. I’m moving out of state and selling my guitar collection. So I’m needing help on pricing some Eastman guitars to sell. I have two E20D’s an E8OM aE10OM and a E10SS all are in excellent condition. Thoughts on what I should price them? Thanks Al.
AI - if you haven't already, you might consider checking out prices on Reverb.
sleigh and Al30906 like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
You can also search AGF to see if any of the models are currently listed. Otherwise 50-60% of MAP if you want a quick sale. Several dealers are offering 10-15% off of new - model & shipping dependent. So I would imagine you would need to be 20-25% below that. Just my 2 cents.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Damn, both Al and Tom made the suggestions I would have made -- so go forth and check out both places!
AlanSam likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Last year I sold an E20D for $1,200 that I'd purchased a year or so prior for $850. I also sold a E8OM, that I originally purchased for $725, for $850. Prices are going up on Eastman guitars so you might do even better. Like those guys said, check the current going prices for guitars in the same condition as yours are.
sleigh and AlanSam like this post
"The perfect guitar for every player is the next one."
"Many can make guitars scream but few can coax one to sing."
"Music is emotion."

In order of how much I like 'em;
1. Martin J40 (1995 standard braced)
2. Gibson J-45 Standard slope shoulder
3. Eastman DT30GACE
4. Eastman E10D-TC
5. Eastman E40OM-SB
6. Breedlove Performance Custom Focus Maple Concert
7. Eastman PCH3-GACE-CLA
8. Plus nine more guitars, a uke and a box of harmonicas.
*Truth is that, with the exception of the J40, which can't be beat, my favorite is typically the one I am playing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman Prices pszy22 13 2,782 11-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Brent Hutto
  Eastman prices go UP on last year's model??? goodry 10 3,094 09-28-2020, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Jeffacme