Used E8D on Mandolin Cafe
Unfortunately my trip has been altered and I will not be in the area. I am going to have to pass. Next up?
TomC
Howdy everyone! I'm the gent with the Eastman 8D for sale on the cafe Smile I've had the pleasure of chatting with a few of you over email about the guitar. Truthfully, I'm not a guitar expert by any stretch, but I've been fiddling around on guitar, mandolin, fiddle, and banjo for a long time. Although I'm not as skilled of a picker like many of you, I think my ear has developed over the years and when I compare this guitar to some of my friends guitars, the sound it so much fuller and well balanced with very good volume as well. Although it's not a newer model it still needs to be played in. If someone buys it and really starts to play it hard it will open up beautifully. Just wanted to share some info with y'all Smile 

The guitar is a pretty true 1 3/4 inch nut and I think it plays very nice. It really is in wonderful condition and it comes with a couple of straps and picks. If I'm trying to sell it, forgive me - I am Wink My intention really was to make myself known to y'all and to let you know that I'm happy to answer questions as best I can. I think it's time someone started really working this guitar in Smile Also, I'm willing to take $600 + shipping if anyone is interested. I'm also willing to meet someone up to an hour or so away from my home. I love in central, IL. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. 

Thanks again for considering it y'all. -Scott
Meathead, Pura Vida, AlanSam like this post
Hey Scott - welcome to the forum and wish you success with the sale!

Tim
(09-03-2019, 03:54 PM)Meathead Wrote: Hey Scott - welcome to the forum and wish you success with the sale!

Tim

Happy to be here Tim Smile Thanks so much!!
Scott -- I'll be putting my Guild Westerly OM-140ce for sale on Craigslist in the next day or two, and I'd be interested in your E8D if it hasn't already sold before I find a buyer for the Guild. But don't wait for me if you get someone who wants it -- who knows when or if I'll find a buyer anytime soon.  Undecided

EDITED TO ADD: The Guild is now up on Cincinnati Craigslist -- we'll see what (if anything) happens!
Pura Vida likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Sold! Thank you folks.
TomC, sleigh, Pura Vida, Meathead, Zissou Intern like this post
Scott --  Congrats on the sale (and darn it!)  Smile
Zissou Intern, Pura Vida, AlanSam like this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DT30OM on Mandolin Cafe TomC 4 1,138 09-24-2022, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Charlieb
  AC320 in Texas via Mandolin Cafe @$350 TomC 2 1,060 12-25-2020, 06:57 AM
Last Post: TomC
  Used E10D-TC on Mandolin Cafe Zissou Intern 3 1,170 10-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida